Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Newcastle v Liverpool

That was terrible by Robbo.

Gifting them that opportunity like that. You could even say it was almost Trent-esque.

Great save by Alli.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

We all knew this would happen as soon as we went 2 up. We start fannying around with the ball, lose the energy that got us to this position and invite Newcastle back into the game.
    Terrible game management

Robbo keeps giving it away

We look to have gone back to our Pre Everton lethargy here. Always amazes me how teams take it easy v 10.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Dubravka is cup tied for the final next week, so he can't play. Guess who the third choice Newcastle keeper is? Loris karius.
    Just give the Mancs the cup now lol

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    We all knew this would happen as soon as we went 2 up. We start fannying around with the ball, lose the energy that got us to this position and invite Newcastle back into the game.
    Terrible game management
    I think the "idea" is right - keep it, rest in the ball, don't like forward and be vulnerable on the counter etc - it's just we aren't terribly good in the execution of it!

Lovelyl switch to Trent from Bajcetic there, exactly what we don't get from any of our LCMs, Thiago tries bless him, but they're always way too whippy leaving Trent with a man on top of him by the time he brings the ball down

Come the FUCK on Liverpool, nick yourselves a third here NOW

Keep knocking it about keep making the runs, let them keep trying to press, then look to hit the run when it's the right one
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Terrible game management

OR........

....now hear me out on this (....*puts on tin-foil hat*)......Newcastle very cleverly got a man sent off knowing how we struggle to play against 10 men and when we're two goals up, to give them total control of the game and the eventual victory.

That Howe is a master tactician if ever I saw one.

/s
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Dubravka is cup tied for the final next week, so he can't play. Guess who the third choice Newcastle keeper is? Loris karius.
    now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time

Salah almost gets a pen… FK in the edge

Redeeming his reputation against the Mancs would be brilliant. Guessing he won't get elbowed in the face by a shit like Ramos this time.