Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Real Madrid

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Almost 2:3

Sadly Robbo is struggling at this level too

We are going to need miracles from Mo here
    ?? if it wasn't for him we'd be losing lol
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Fabinho is finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    He isn’t at this level mate. Never was and never will be. You cannot play Henderson against a team like Real Madrid. Not unless you are banking on miracles. Even with a 2 goal head start.

He is hiding in an advanced position because he cannot actually stand his ground and play.
    Thiago's not at even Gini's level in this Liverpool team, far from making us tick, he makes us shit Completely wrong player for us and a terrible signings, simply awful, look at the turn around in his absence , now we don't have that waster overplaying constantly going square or backwards and hitting piss poor attempted switches and diagonals that are so whippy our players got an opponent tight by the time they get there

I recall us playing Hendo and Gini in a 4-0 against Barca, I recall us having to hook Thiago in both legs v Inter and Benfica to progress to the final last season and Thiago being a no show except for conspiring with Fab to let Modric feed Casemiro to release Valverde to tee up Vinicius

Because you want it to be true it doesn't matter how many times you say it or write it,m it never will be, you put him in with the likes of Modric, he's not fit to lace that lads boots, Gini was a FAR superior player for THIS group of players than disaster fucking shit cunt Thiago will ever be
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Wow.

That was some half. Shame to be level having been 2-0 up.

If that had been Bayern v Real or something and I were relatively neutral I would be loving that.

Do we have a third in us? A fourth?

Klopp has to take some blame. in the sense just a long ball down the sides and we are wide fucking open.. I mean im all for attacking , but some sodding sense??
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by redman99 View Post
    Fabinho is finished.
    New fatherhood isn't working out so well for him.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

The 2 goal lead just woke them up.

On reflection - It would have been better for us to stay at 1:0 for the half. Let the game settle down and get to HT in front,

The crowd is quiet now and they know just how shocking we are in the middle

If you lot are going to piss and moan after a decent first half then what's the point.

Spoilt as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Thiago's not at even Gini's level in this Liverpool team, far from making us tick, he makes us shit Completely wrong player for us and a terrible signings, simply awful, look at the turn around in his absence , now we don't have that waster overplaying constantly going square or backwards and hitting piss poor attempted switches and diagonals that are so whippy our players got an opponent tight by the time they get there

I recall us playing Hendo and Gini in a 4-0 against Barca, I recall us having to hook Thiago in both legs v Inter and Benfica to progress to the final last season and Thiago being a no show except for conspiring with Fab to let Modric feed Casemiro to release Valverde to tee up Vinicius

Because you want it to be true it doesn't matter how many times you say it or write it,m it never will be, you put him in with the likes of Modric, he's not fit to lace that lads boots, Gini was a FAR superior player for THIS group of players than disaster fucking shit cunt Thiago will ever be
    One day you will learn about the top level of this game mate. I am convinced you will get there.

Some day

decent first half?? we have been all over place defensively
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century