Thread: Your team v Man United

Your team v Man United

Victory!

.......................Alisson

Trent......Konate.....Van Dijk...Tsimikas

.....................Henderson

...............Elliott........Bajcetic

....Salah............Jota........Núñez

Temptation to play Milner is there as you want lads in who "get" the fixture but does he have the physicality?

Whatever - a win please!!!!!!!
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Alisson

Trent Konate Van Dijk Tsimikas

Milner Henderson Bajcetic

Salah Jota Nunez

Need much better from midfield on Sunday as today's was completely non existent, got 3 lads in there who will all play good balls for our forwards without us having to overcommit too early or at all if possible, as they will likely sit and try and counter us with Rashford and Anthony or Dick nose

Jota in because he does have that reaction and a bit of the fox in the box that might bring a goal and has had a happy knack of producing that talent v the filthy

Let's work on set pieces and be ready to pull an unexpected change off such as Wagbo for Salah if we need a goal with Nunez going to RFWD against Shaw and Titchy
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I'd make that sub if we have a lead with 20 minutes left, put Nunez at RFWD against Shaw and Titch and keep looking to hit him with the Dirk Kuyt ball and have him diving like Rashford at any contact

Unfortunately, this is going to be literally our cup final this season.... but I don't care.... LET'S BUM THEM..!,!

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Unfortunately, this is going to be literally our cup final this season.... but I don't care.... LET'S BUM THEM..!,!
    Speaking of Cups - after drawing Fulham at Home I think (?) they played all the League Cup games at Old Trafford (besides the two-legged semi-final) and their FA Cup games I think have been at home too - the semis to be played at Wembley.

A whole lot falling their way - no wonder the Norwich scarves have disappeared.

Would love to beat them. Would be concerned if they score first unless it's really early so we have time to react.

A Núñez winner would be joyous.

My team:
    Alisson
    Konate VVD Robbo
    Trent Fab Bajcetic Tsimi
    Salah Gakpo Nunez

My subs : Kelleher, Gomez, Matip,
    Milner, Hendo, Carvalho,
    Elliot, Firmino, Jota.

My Klopp team:
    Alisson
    Trent Konate VVD Robbo
    Hendo Fab Bajcetic
    Salah Gakpo Nunez

Is there a case for starting Milner at right back? He did well there for 60 minutes of our home game against City in the autumn then TAA came on.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Yes yes YES we must bum them into oblivion

Be great if we have Diaz available on the bench for Sunday, I really am looking forward to the option of being Diaz on for Mo and moving Nunez to RFWD, he caused teams all sorts of problems in that area in Portugal when he was operating right across the line from No9 and it will just give us very different options at times teams simply aren't used to us having

We can go centre spot to far post area left or right with crosses then and have great options we expect to attack them on both sides

Just no Elliot in midfield. I think he's a decent player, but he's never in a million years a midfielder.

Thought Fab had a better game last night (not great, but it was certainly an improvement from the Madrid game!)

Alisson
    Trent - Matip - VVD - Robbo
    Henderson - Fab - Bajcetic
    Salah - Jota - Nunez
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side