Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man United

Whoever plays will have to be on top of their game as them cunts aren't great but they're grinding out results.
    I hate saying it but Casemiro has been a cracking buy for them. Not bad for a 30+ footballer !!
    It's my last game of the season so another 3 points lads.

Almost spat my coffee out, but:

Liverpool coaches have been seriously impressed by the work ethic shown by midfielder Arthur Melo recently, as he chases his return to full fitness.

That’s according to the Daily Mail, who claim the 26-year-old has been doing extra training sessions at home, on top of working incredibly hard at Kirkby.

The dirty basss’tard

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Almost spat my coffee out, but:

Liverpool coaches have been seriously impressed by the work ethic shown by midfielder Arthur Melo recently, as he chases his return to full fitness.

That’s according to the Daily Mail, who claim the 26-year-old has been doing extra training sessions at home, on top of working incredibly hard at Kirkby.

The dirty basss’tard
    He'll probabaly end up being being fit by the time his Loan spell comes to an end...
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Be great if he came back for the run in and was utterly world class somehow.

One top performance from him would just be a lovely treat in a difficult season.

Frustrating as the situation has been he, much like Sturrridge or Ox etc, never asked for the injury.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Be great if he came back for the run in and was utterly world class somehow.
    That would be great. A big impact would be most welcome.
    Come on Arty M. We know you can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    One top performance from him would just be a lovely treat in a difficult season.

Frustrating as the situation has been he, much like Sturrridge or Ox etc, never asked for the injury.
    Wouldn't put Ox and Sturridge in the same bag. If Sturridge cut him self shaving he'd cry off injured and declare himself unfit to play.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Whoever plays will have to be on top of their game as them cunts aren't great but they're grinding out results.
    I hate saying it but Casemiro has been a cracking buy for them. Not bad for a 30+ footballer !!
    It's my last game of the season so another 3 points lads.
    Sadly have to agree and in all honesty, he's been far FAR better than any of our 30 plus signings including Mo after getting his new contract and than Fabinho, there's a number of reasons he plays for Brazil and not Fab, all of which are entirely evident watching both play

Unlike Thiago and Mo and unexpectedly how that mob were going, Casemiro has come here with a seemingly increased hunger and desire to win things, whereas Thiago and Mo look like they've come to us for an easy life going through the motions for their whopping retirement fund courtesy of our wage bill

I know it will doubtless offend some, just calling it how I see it
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Sadly have to agree and in all honesty, he's been far FAR better than any of our 30 plus signings including Mo after getting his new contract and than Fabinho, there's a number of reasons he plays for Brazil and not Fab, all of which are entirely evident watching both play

Unlike Thiago and Mo and unexpectedly how that mob were going, Casemiro has come here with a seemingly increased hunger and desire to win things, whereas Thiago and Mo look like they've come to us for an easy life going through the motions for their whopping retirement fund courtesy of our wage bill

I know it will doubtless offend some, just calling it how I see it
    I'm amazed you base his ability over Fabinho on International football. I'm sure you have an opinion on why Jordon doesn't start for England 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I'm amazed you base his ability over Fabinho on International football. I'm sure you have an opinion on why Jordon doesn't start for England ����
    He started the games Southgate played 433 which was the best the national team has played under Southgate, and scored

He generally doesn't start or hadn't been starting because Southgate was playing 343 or 4231 and bizarrely rated Rice and Phillips as the best possible DM pairing among all England players

He barely featured at the Euros because he wasn't fit, having got injured in the Derby v Everton, picking up a lengthy abdominal injury through Kavanagh letting Docoure hold and drag him back for fully 15 yards until finally and long overdue blowing up when Hendo pulled up injured

Playing 343 or 4231 with Kane as the 1 with the group of players at his disposal shows that Southgate is a fucking amateur anyway

Also I don't base Casemiro's ability as greater on international football, he's a miles better player than Fab ever has been or ever will be, you can see that in abundance watching them in games, it was Casemiro Fab completely lost to let him feed Valverde to assist Vinicius' winner in the Champions League final
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 2nd March 2023 at 07:43 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”