Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man United

Trent, Elliott and Salah on our right.
    Behind the settee for me, lads.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Trent, Elliott and Salah on our right.
    Behind the settee for me, lads.
    Well, that wasn't as bad as I expected..

Quote Originally Posted by nineteenx View Post
    alisson

trent konate van dijk tsimikas

milner henderson bajcetic

salah jota nunez

need much better from midfield on sunday as today's was completely non existent, got 3 lads in there who will all play good balls for our forwards without us having to overcommit too early or at all if possible, as they will likely sit and try and counter us with rashford and anthony or dick nose

jota in because he does have that reaction and a bit of the fox in the box that might bring a goal and has had a happy knack of producing that talent v the filthy

let's work on set pieces and be ready to pull an unexpected change off such as wagbo for salah if we need a goal with nunez going to rfwd against shaw and titchy
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    lol
    Not that funny considering it was indeed Hendo who read the defensive situation Fab should have been covering, intercepted and calmly set us on the attack for 3 or 4 of those goals

Our win and the margin of it was also built on absolutely destroying Shaw and Martinez too

We didn't overcommit, they were trying to sit and counter on us or nick it as we tried to play out

Jurgen picked a different line up, Henderson was absolutely key albeit at LCM but everything else I put in that post, was almost entirely correct, you're welcome
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Up from 4-45 now in Taggy's 5 pints in.
    UP THE FUCKING REDS !!!
    Have a good day, Ian laaaaa?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yes yes YES we must bum them into oblivion
    And.................we did

Not that funny considering it was indeed Hendo who read the defensive situation Fab should have been covering, intercepted and calmly set us on the attack for 3 or 4 of those goals

Our win and the margin of it was also built on absolutely destroying Shaw and Martinez too

We didn't overcommit, they were trying to sit and counter on us or nick it as we tried to play out

Jurgen picked a different line up, Henderson was absolutely key albeit at LCM but everything else I put in that post, was almost entirely correct, you're welcome
    LOL.

Our win was down to brilliant tactics by Klopp and the team playing superbly well in the second half.

Your lineup has Milner, Bajcetic, Tsimikas with Jota operating as a fox in the box. You also exclude Gakpo. You mention set pieces and bringing Salah off for Gakpo. Which bits of that do you actually think happened?

All of this must sound great in your own head and when you're writing it down here but it's not real. None of it.

This from HT in the match thread, I was sure we got almost all our second half goals through pressing Shaw and making runs in behind him and Shaw and Martinez collectively going to pieces

Our right side need instructing to always press Shaw too, they have afforded him far too much time and space to try and pick out a run without pressing him and nearly paid for it, we can't have that second half, he's been creating a lot for them this season and will do given that time and space

Also, Miller and I have been the only 2 people here to vociferously complain about our consistent lack of width and accompanying forward to link with Robbo on our left, hmmmm, what happened when Gakpo provided that width and a forward for Robbo to link up with? Oh that's it, that all important opening goal

Also, Miller and I have been the only 2 people here to vociferously complain about our consistent lack of width and accompanying forward to link with Robbo on our left, hmmmm, what happened when Gakpo provided that width and a forward for Robbo to link up with? Oh that's it, that all important opening goal
    Gakpo played through the middle in Firmino's role.