Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Other Games 04-03

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Well after Bournemouth we have City, Chelsea away and Arsenal at home, think we’ll know where we’re headed after those three.
    Yep, hard work ahead.

Thankfully we closed the gap in a big way in recent weeks - little bit more wiggle-room. Don't back Newcastle or Tottenham to go on lengthy winning streaks from here on out so whilst I want us to drop as few as possible, any draws/losses shouldn't feel anything like as devastating as in our title races with Man City.

Not sure we’re in any position to laugh at Spurs… Yet.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Still can't believe the absolutely criminal waste of Havertz at Chelsea, the lack of developing him into what he can or could be is absolutely scandalous he could and should be a world superstar by now, one of these best and most prolific forwards on the planet, such a waste, these are the things that agents do their clients to pocket more money for themselves
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Tottenham in Europe is just such a pointless exercise

The loss in the Final to us could continue to haunt them for years.

Wonder who their next Manager will be?
    Conte is 100% away. No chance he's staying, I won't be shocked to see Pochettino back there.

Tottenham star Richarlison has hit out at manager Antonio Conte while also admitting that it has been a shit season.

He really is a little shit himself
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Not sure we’re in any position to laugh at Spurs… Yet.
    Respect your position but life's too short for that for me - I'd find amusement in their constant ability to shoot themselves in the foot if we were in the Conference!

Likely another Manager to come, likely another change in playing style, further fears for them about hanging onto Kane and now being closed in on by "those bloody Scousers" who stopped them from winning the Competition they need to do well in the most for the footballing World to take them seriously.

They're ahead of us, sure - but so are the Mancs - and we definitely laughed at them conceding seven goals at Anfield.

Relax and enjoy. Having a little chuckle has no bearing on whether we beat Bournemouth or not.

Arsenal 2-1 down

Sporting 2-2 Arsenal

I think Arsenal are somewhat overhyped this seasons too, i've not forgotten we'd have won our first meeting with them had officials remembered the rules and applied them correctly ours was a pen, there's wasn't or shouldn't have been

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Sporting 2-2 Arsenal

I think Arsenal are somewhat overhyped this seasons too, i've not forgotten we'd have won our first meeting with them had officials remembered the rules and applied them correctly ours was a pen, there's wasn't or shouldn't have been
    I'm very curious to see how good they are next season.

There's something about them this season that I can't put a finger on - it feels a bit 13/14 Liverpool in the sense that I just don't think it will be a sustained period of success for them and is a bit more flash-in-the-pan - but we'll see next year!

Lollllzzzzz
    The Sweaty Bettys are playing 41 year old Joaquin as a 10 at old Trafford this evening

Who was it on here who had a right hard on for him in his day? Wasn’t it you 19??