Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Joint accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    I don't think there have been any new usernames in the last 8 or 9 years. It's a closed forum.
    Is this true mate , I have always wondered that??

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyliver View Post
    Is this true mate , I have always wondered that??
    I believe so.

I don't think there have been any new usernames in the last 8 or 9 years. It's a closed forum.
    It seems people can have other accounts maybe depending on who they know and there have been new accounts only recently with that Jockstrap account having 'joined' in January
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

JockStrap seems to have had a different name a couple of days ago? Maybe I'm mistaken?

Really? I wonder what the logic is behind that?

It's not a closed forum. I joined recently but I'm not the latest. Check out Davetherave:

Last Activity
    30th January 2023 07:52 PM

It's right there on the hompage. No need for conspiracies.

It's not closed. I'm not sure who approves new members but there have been new posters recently that have posted a couple of times and then disappeared.

No idea about multiple accounts. I'm sure it's not impossible. I don't think it's managed that closely anymore. I sometimes think that 19x and Steveo are the same person just arguing between themselves.

For the record, I don't really believe this
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Not a conspiracy theory on my part just my own observations and experience.

After Istanbul we had loads of new members but after winning our first title in 30 years... Not a sausage.

I know fellow Reds who tried to join this forum in recent years but were met with a brick wall. I got locked out after losing my password and couldn't find a way back in either, no response from admin, I tried to join again but met with the same brick wall, until I found my password again.

I obviously didn't check every member on here but I couldn't find any new ones so I concluded it was a closed forum.

What's the point? No point just maybe the admin got tired and abandoned ship.

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    I sometimes think that 19x and Steveo are the same person just arguing between themselves.
    That cracked me up Vin, I had thought of posting that my second account was Steveo and I had been arguing with myself
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Not a conspiracy theory on my part just my own observations and experience.

After Istanbul we had loads of new members but after winning our first title in 30 years... Not a sausage.

I know fellow Reds who tried to join this forum in recent years but were met with a brick wall. I got locked out after losing my password and couldn't find a way back in either, no response from admin, I tried to join again but met with the same brick wall, until I found my password again.

I obviously didn't check every member on here but I couldn't find any new ones so I concluded it was a closed forum.

What's the point? No point just maybe the admin got tired and abandoned ship.
    I'm a moderator. Although I don't get notified if someone wants a password reset etc. I think that goes to higher-level moderator or site admin
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"