Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Joint accounts

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Anyone been here longer than me?
    August 2003.
    Alright miller being here longer doesn't make your dick bigger love

For the record, I was lurking from 1992 June..... when I was born so Ha

Nearly spent half of my life on this forun, my lord what did I ever did in the life before to deserve such a thing.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

August 2003.
    I joined May 2006 according to my profile.
    Gutted, I am.

August 2003.
    2002 lost my email address for that account though as it was a BT Openreach account and I change providers
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    2002 lost my email address for that account though as it was a BT Openreach account and I change providers
    Lies.

@vin
    The squad numbers had to be bought with proceeds going to the HJC. Paid £10 for No1.

I am 145 years old was at Anfield for the first match in 1892.. I also have another name on here. Its Miller!
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

145? And yet you have managed to retain the mind of a man 140 years younger, marvellous….

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Lies.
    I'm pretty sure it was then, I did join another site as well, so could be confusing it, I was sure it was when I lived at my first Manc flat and i was only there for a year and that was 2002-2003, I spent a year between my parents and my girlfriends after that and joined again when I got my my next Manc flat in 2004, then lost that account because it had an AOL email address and for some reason the site stopped the use of web based only accounts as I remember, then joined immediately again on this account when I got an email address that was acceptable to the site. This is my third account here
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was then, I did join another site as well, so could be confusing it, I was sure it was when I lived at my first Manc flat and i was only there for a year and that was 2002-2003, I spent a year between my parents and my girlfriends after that and joined again when I got my my next Manc flat in 2004, then lost that account because it had an AOL email address and for some reason the site stopped the use of web based only accounts as I remember, then joined immediately again on this account when I got an email address that was acceptable to the site. This is my third account here
    I'm.only jesting dude.

7th January 2007
    No idea why.
    Maybe my first email address....
    Crikey a lot in my life has changed in 16 years !