Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Bournemouth v Liverpool

Everytime we lose the ball they have 4 guys breaking vs our 2/3 defenders...not including trent.

The passing needs to be faster and everyone needs to be switched on to them. Sometimes we pass it so slowly that the opposing defender has time to literally jog to the receiver and mark them again.

Watching in real time i thought Bournemouth goal was certain to be ruled offside, and i think Virgil thought the same, therefore only half heartedly defended the situation. Stupid of course, but i think that was the reason.
    Probably see Jordan second half.
    (Or Arthur?!)

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Champions League is gone, big mistake starting that midfield
    Ridiculous. Play the best 11 in the best chance of making the top four and not with an eye on a pure fucking pipe dream of overturning a 3 goal defecit at Real.
    He needs to hook 2 of that midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Certainly is thus far.

Curse of the white kit strikes again.

Sincerely though, it's a bloody good thing we have an entire second half ahead to try and turn this around as their second looks more likely than our first at the moment.

We kept them in relatively well for the opening 15 or so minutes but we haven't been right from about the 20th minute onwards.
    I think it's curse of the big win! ..I'm sure this happend already this season...Big win then fell apart for the bext few games

They were 2 up against Arsenal and lost if i remember rightly.. so they may drop off in the second half
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    is VVD drunk?
    I will be later if this shyte carries on....John Smiths here I come!!....

Get Fab or Bajcetic off at HT, or tweak it so Bajcetic is operating as a LCM controller

Our issue in too many games in this season is thinking we're a really good possession side against lesser sides, not bothering with the pressing and counter pressing positions, not picking up opposition outlets for counters and players no involved in attacks not picking up opposition players so they can't play our or counter easy and we can pen them in

What happens instead is all our players move into space when we have the ball, instead of mostly picking up then moving into space off the player they were picking up WHEN the opportunity to get involved in the attack comes, so when we lost the ball, we have no players, other than one of our CBs anywhere near any of the opposition players so it is piss easy for them to play out

Seen it again and again and again and again this season
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by toshin View Post
    Everytime we lose the ball they have 4 guys breaking vs our 2/3 defenders...not including trent.

The passing needs to be faster and everyone needs to be switched on to them. Sometimes we pass it so slowly that the opposing defender has time to literally jog to the receiver and mark them again.
    Agree. It's slow, ponderous and lazy. Just resulting in us giving them the ball everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    VVD may aswell be dropped for Phillips for fuck sake
    He...they.....ain't fit!........and we only have kids to cover....

Quote Originally Posted by toshin View Post
    Yes because we're playing way too open and our players not involved in attacks are not picking up and you CANNOT leave Fab back as a credible DM without a LCM alongside him
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”