Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Real Madrid (Champion's League Last-16, Second Leg)

Can't take it can you...
    Henderson was 2 full years older than Bajcetic in the 4:0 spanking by spurs.

@19 Just lay off the manager - and lay of the young kid, and I will refrain from exposing you for the daft bore of a hack that you are

As for tomorrow night.. looks like damage limitation.

No Thiago - Hendo or Bajcetic means we are relying on Fabinho and Elliott with Milner/Jones/Keita. Means the midfield is going to be yet another combination.. You never know.

At the Bernabeu you want to be prepared.. It will be interesting
    Last edited by Steveo; 14th March 2023 at 09:44 PM.

You're an absolute clown, those results weren't all down to Hendo or Hendo v Modric but you're doing an absolutely excellent job of showing everyone that YOU are the person who blames player x or y for something that is another or other players fault, except in your case it's more specific, you blame our brilliant captain for every single thing you can without any evidence whatsoever

in the Champions League final it is 100% crystal clear, Thiago loses Modric, Fabinho has a rush of blood leaving Casemiro allowing Modric to feed Casemiro with ease, who releases Valverde in behind Robbo, making Virgil have to come across, making Konate have to come across and Valverde feeds Vinicius to score

The goal is scored and Modric's part in it is caused collectively by Thiago first and foremost and Fab secondary, there is no way any blame can be apportioned to Hend ofor that, it's Thiago's and Fab's collective fuck up end of
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    @19 Just lay off the manager - and lay of the young kid, and I will refrain from exposing you for the daft bore of a hack that you are

As for tomorrow night.. looks like damage limitation. No Thiago - Hendo or Bajcetic means we are relying on Elliott and Milner/Jones?
    Your exposing yourself as exactly like that and of having Narcissistic Personality Disorder with your every post, I actually thought you were older for w while, I'm begininng to thing your a 15-16 year old pathetic child with NPD who does the odd "I like to wank over Thiago" article for ThisIsAnfield and I'm most likely correct

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Your exposing yourself as exactly like that and of having Narcissistic Personality Disorder with your every post, I actually thought you were older for w while, I'm begininng to thing your a 15-16 year old pathetic child with NPD who does the odd "I like to wank over Thiago" article for ThisIsAnfield and I'm most likely correct
    Oh I don't have any problem with being Narcissistic mate.. Don't intend to hide it either if that is what you think.

I also would love to be 15.. what joy.. As for the rest.. well you just keep going buster,, get those rude words out to quell the anger..

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    @19 Just lay off the manager - and lay of the young kid
    The manager has created this mess every bit as much as underfunding, I am looking to protect Bajcetic, how Jurgen has been using him and who with just isn't right

That's where your NPD gets triggered isn't it, and you behave like a child, when someone has a different narrative to yours sole underfunding one, only theirs is well thought out, reasoned and documented, supported by meaningful stats and observations from professional pundits - You can't take it
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 14th March 2023 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Bacjetic also ruled out with an abductor issue. So down to fab, milner and elliot?
    Abductor, that doesn't sound good. Hopefully not a long lay off.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Abductor, that doesn't sound good. Hopefully not a long lay off.
    That's how I heard it in the press conference, EPL injury table have it wrong saying Hendo has the abductor injury, the offal site says Hendo didn't travel due to illness, the cover the the disastrous change to a winning team on Saturday no doubt and the supposedly ill Captain coming on and doing more running than all our other mids combined managed, Bajectic rightly taken out of the firing line for his own good, he'll no doubt come again, I didn't think continuing to play him now was good for the lad anyway

Not even sure what midfield we can put out

May as well try the Barca 4-0 approach of anyone from anywhere anyhow while giving Trent a run at RCM

Alisson

Milner Konate Van Dijk Robertson

Trent Fabinho Jones

Salah Wagbo Nunez

Getting spanked again

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    The manager has created this mess every bit as much as underfunding, I am looking to protect Bajcetic, how Jurgen has been using him and who with just isn't right

That's where your NPD gets triggered isn't it, and you behave like a child, when someone has a different narrative to yours sole underfunding one, only theirs is well thought out, reasoned and documented, supported by meaningful stats and observations from professional pundits - You can't take it
    Naah.

You are talking utter balderdash - as usual. You have repeatedly been found out for getting your facts wrong. Suggesting players were hooked when they weren’t. Calling out team selections before games and then Claiming you supported them all along. Calling Elliott shite and saying he ruins Salah and then hiding from your own words when they smash you in the face.

If Hendo starts and we lose it’s because of Fabinho. If Thiago plays and we lose it’s his fault and if he doesn’t it’s still his fault.

Your latest claim is that Stefan isn’t injured but is being protected…

You are a piece of work - unfortunately, not a very good one