Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Real Madrid (Champion's League Last-16, Second Leg)

Wow did fabihno finger your imaginary ex or what???? Do you honestly believe the shit you write. A Betrayal go give your head a wobble you daft bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Good lord what amazing propensity you have for tunnel vision.

Choosing to look at a 15 game stretch in a season where we won almost every game - when a league season alone is 38.

It’s just pointless discussing this with someone who clearly will not accept reality.
    Ahem, like choosing to discount all the other games of a season Thiago played in and counting only the last 10 games where it was all our other senior players and unexpected heroics from Phillips that were the fulcrum of that run Alisson contributed more goals and assists to our making the Champions League that season than Thiago FACT
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

There is about a 1% chance of Liverpool going through.
    The whole dynamics of the team, the season, the way this team/squad are descending rather than on their way up.

Totally different to the Barcelona game.

I suspect a Real win 2 or 3-0 tomorrow night.
    I see a zero % chance tomorrow.

Let's hope I eat my words 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Ahem, like choosing to discount all the other games of a season Thiago played in and counting only the last 10 games where it was all our other senior players and unexpected heroics from Phillips that were the fulcrum of that run Alisson contributed more goals and assists to our making the Champions League that season than Thiago FACT
    No - i counted 35 games and 95 points. Something you can’t take. Clearly. It seems to have enraged you,

The 10 games you are talking about were without Virgil or ANY Senior CB’s and no Captain. Remember that? Oh now… all forgotten. And the form was almost as good as a near full strength squad in our 99 point season.

Hmmm. What could it have been?

In the selective world of Steveo ahem, Thiago takes this corner himself and is also in the box to head it home

Meanwhile, back on planet earth it is Trent who takes the corner and Alisson who scores

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    There is about a 1% chance of Liverpool going through.
    The whole dynamics of the team, the season, the way this team/squad are descending rather than on their way up.

Totally different to the Barcelona game.

I suspect a Real win 2 or 3-0 tomorrow night.
    I see a zero % chance tomorrow.

Let's hope I eat my words 😆
    Totally agree. No chance, zero, zilch, and hoping beyond hope to see some words on my plate at 10pm tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    4-1 on the night, 6-6 on aggregate, extra-time, penalties, Alisson scores the winning penalty, our 11th in the shoot-out.
    "I'd buy that for a dollar".

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    No - i counted 35 games and 95 points. Something you can’t take. Clearly. It seems to have enraged you,

The 10 games you are talking about were without Virgil or ANY Senior CB’s and no Captain. Remember that? Oh now… all forgotten. And the form was almost as good as a near full strength squad in our 99 point season.

Hmmm. What could it have been?
    Hah hah hah oh you're fucking hilarious, you're doing it AGAIN, you accuse someone of being selective, they highlight how selective you have been and are when it suits you, like breaking a players stats up over 2 seasons and discarding the ones you don't like or don't suit your agenda from both and even when you're caught out trousers down with Potter kneeling in front of you, you STILL can't accept it or admit it

N P D

Seriously get some help it will only get worse as you get older

Well our chances were miniscule before the injuries, but the midfield options available are grim.

I select 35 games - 10 of them with a totally shattered squad. And I can give still give you 95 points.

Take it on the chin. It will do you good