Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Real Madrid (Champion's League Last-16, Second Leg)

Ok 19x
    Whatever .
    Who cares tbh.
    Football supporters all have a right to their opinion whether right or wrong.
    Ultimately it is klopp choice not yours.
    A it is part of the debate in football , discussing players, choices , selection.

Thiago, Fabinho, Henderson are all very decent players.
    Most outside Liverpool don't rate Henderson at all.
    Horrendouson is the name mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Most outside Liverpool don't rate Henderson at all.
    Horrendouson is the name mentioned.
    Most inside more like, those outside awarded him POTY on merit, backed up by his passing and pressing demonstrated from that season, people in commentary and analysis will frequently praise him highly for his game intelligence, know how and getting his team through games where people on our match thread, Steveo more than anyone else will be bashing him and constantly looking for an excuse to

I recall a game last season, Thiago was being horrendous as ever with the ball, he gave it away 3 times in the space of 5 passes, a few commented on it, I was not one of them, Steveo said nothing as you can imagine, then Hendo misplaced a pass, his first misplaced pass of the game and giving away possession through it, not putting us in trouble as one of Thiago's had done, Boooooooooooom, straight away, on it, on the Hendo bash, that's what he's like, constantly

If Hendo fucks up, costing us a goal or givng it away in a stupid place allowing a counter that is almost a goal, something meaningful, I'll call it and i'm usually the first too, but Thiago can apparently do no wrong, he makes us tick, he is the best midfielder to ever walk the planet who never makes any mistakes and is the best passer of every type of ball you could ever imagine if you listen to Steveo, which is why I never will

Like any narcissist and sociopath middle manager wannabee with zero talent type, he has his merry little band of thick as shit arse licks who follow him around like little lost children agreeing with his every word and swallowing them and God knows what else up - The world's a better place without people like that in my view
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Are you OK 19x ?
    I don't believe anyone is here to bully anyone.
    Or team up with anyone.
    People are here only to discuss/ debate Liverpool players past and present.
    I respect Henderson, I doubt I have for the last 5 or 6 years criticised Henderson.
    Technically Thiago is better.
    Henderson is different, more about passion and extremely hard work.
    I was one of few saying how Henderson at the wc was the instigator of the change in england performances.
    Anybody criticising Henderson on the success of Liverpool under klopp would be a fool.
    But Henderson is no pirlo or Zidane.
    I doubt Henderson would be in anyone's greatest midfield of the last decade.

For Liverpool a brilliant captain .
    And an incredible story the last 6 years.
    Henderson early years at the club almost culminating in a move to Fulham.
    But definitely a huge part of the 2014 season .
    I would admit , I never ever thought he could replace Gerrard or win as captain what he has won.
    That's fantastic and well deserved.
    For Henderson commitment and hard work.
    Bravo.

All these players, perhaps Mo and Bobby especially, need to look at the incredible performances, heroics and vital contributions Hendo, Milner, Gini, Shaqiri, Trent, Origi, Virgil, Matip and Alisson all made in their absence to beat Barcelona 4-0 back in 18-19 to see them through to the final, there were others played minor parts, who weren't genuinely involved in any crucial or decisive moments, the extras, but those listed were the ones who really made that win happen

As was Anthony Le Tallec and Sinama Pongolle in 2005.

Hope they don’t embarrass themselves again tomorrow, the midfield will be as weak as any fielded under Klopp.

Are you OK 19x ?
    I'm absolutely fine, I'm not bullying anyone, Steveo and his little band of arse lickers he calls on when he can't win an argument are the ones who attempt that and not just with me

There is a large section of the Liverpool support, who cannot stand it, even now, that Henderson took the armband after Stevie and was far more successful wearing it, that have never liked him and never will, nor will they ever give him due credit for being an absolutely exceptional footballer or playing an absolutely vital role in our Champions league, Premier League, Club World Cup FA Cup and Carabao Cup triumphs and who have always sought to knock him and run him down at every and any possible excuse

Steveo and his merry little band of arse lickers are well and truly in that camp

Fabinho is a cult hero among those people, not because he is an exceptional player like henderson, he got found out in that high pressing role halfway through his first season and has been a liability whenever he didn't have Gini and Hendo either side of him ever since, and sometimes even they couldn't help him, he became a cult hero and fans favourite because that group of people viewed him as the player who took the shirt from Henderson

I genuinely think, as these things are in Liverpool, they all support the wrong team, they are all so desperately bitter through and through, well I don't cave in to arseholes like that, nor will i ever

As was Anthony Le Tallec and Sinama Pongolle in 2005.
    Oh yes, that Le Tallec moment where he just stood that ball up for Garcia to hit, and HOW he hit it, absolutely beautiful

Gomez trained, although he's always a liability at CB he can be useful at RB

Alisson

Gomez Konate Van Dijk Robertson

Trent Fabinho Milner

Salah Wagbo Nunez

That will end up more 343 or 3223 when attacking

Just go for it with everything we have
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 15th March 2023 at 03:07 AM.

Are you OK 19x ?
    I don't believe anyone is here to bully anyone.
    Or team up with anyone.
    People are here only to discuss/ debate Liverpool players past and present.
    I respect Henderson, I doubt I have for the last 5 or 6 years criticised Henderson.
    Technically Thiago is better.
    Henderson is different, more about passion and extremely hard work.
    I was one of few saying how Henderson at the wc was the instigator of the change in england performances.
    Anybody criticising Henderson on the success of Liverpool under klopp would be a fool.
    But Henderson is no pirlo or Zidane.
    I doubt Henderson would be in anyone's greatest midfield of the last decade.

For Liverpool a brilliant captain .
    And an incredible story the last 6 years.
    Henderson early years at the club almost culminating in a move to Fulham.
    But definitely a huge part of the 2014 season .
    I would admit , I never ever thought he could replace Gerrard or win as captain what he has won.
    That's fantastic and well deserved.
    For Henderson commitment and hard work.
    Bravo.
    A truly excellent summary of a player who has achieved more than he could ever have expected given his raw ability. Proof that hard work and determination are a very key component in this sport.

Yet we are all to suffer the fate of having it thrust down our necks that he is in fact one of the greatest players to have ever walked the earth and played the game.

We also have to accept that top class players like Fabinho, who was considered one of the very best in the world for a number of years and who was such an integral part of instigating our success, were in fact, shite. That it was all down to the guy who was there before, when we won zip. That when we did play well with Fab it wasn’t because of him and when we didn’t it was.

Add to that the fact that the only senior incoming player into our midfield since Fabs arrival and the loss of Gini - helped salvage a lost season and then catapulted us to within a whisker of an unprecedented quad….but get this, we have to accept that HE is a the reason we didn’t manage to keep playing at the same levels. The fact that he is our best midfielder - swept away. The ageing of the squad, ignored and the key injuries to overworked broken players - a total irrelevance.

So we all have to suffer this diatribe of baloney and personal insult…

YNWA