Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Others games this crap weekend

Chelsea, Brighton, Spurs, Everton all winning and Liverpool losing.

Ignoring all football for the day will probably make everyone feel better.

Everyone we needed to drop points even if Jurgen hadn't fucked up so disastrously winning except Brentford hurray, what a fucking great weekend Jurgen has made it

Absolutely fucking sick to death of this Groundhog Day bollocks, just stick to what you're good at Jurgen, clue, it's not setting up or building teams to play possession football

I've half wondered if Linders is getting more of a say and involvement in what we do and how we set up, it HAS to be remembered he left once thinking he was the man and he could do it and that was a disaster and he came crawling back with his tail between his legs, don't let him anywhere near it
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Everyone we needed to drop points even if Jurgen hadn't fucked up so disastrously winning except Brentford hurray, what a fucking great weekend Jurgen has made it

Absolutely fucking sick to death of this Groundhog Day bollocks, just stick to what you're good at Jurgen, clue, it's not setting up or building teams to play possession football

I've half wondered if Linders is getting more of a say and involvement in what we do and how we set up, it HAS to be remembered he left once thinking he was the man and he could do it and that was a disaster and he came crawling back with his tail between his legs, don't let him anywhere near it
    Yet there was only one change to the team that beat Utd. Were they set up to play possession football?

Brighton miss a lot of chances then leeds level get in

apparently VAR over 2 balls on pitch...

Given
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Yet there was only one change to the team that beat Utd. Were they set up to play possession football?
    Quite simple, v the filthy we played with a LCM controller, the LCm sitting deeper more alongside Fab and covering in behind Fab fairly frequently too

Today Bajcetic was operating like a second attacking No8 and didn't sit with Fab

This is entirely symptomatic of what we do when Jurgen gets the weird notion he's a successful possession football manager, he isn't and he never has been

Instead of a number of players getting great press, counter press positions and positions to win and second balls while also being well positioned to move into space off the player they are picking up should the opportunity or need for them to join the attack arise when we're in possession (as it was in 18-20), we have all our players standing in space or moving into space, so when we lose possession, we don't have players near enough to any of the opposition players to stop them countering or to prevent transitions - Seen this shit over and over and over again the last 2 seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Quite simple
    Yes. There was no change in tactics. We were playing a different team who camped in their own half for most of the game. That necessitates the game will be different. What did you expect to happen?

At least brighton drew and brentford lost, Chelsea spurs win..
    #FSGOUT

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    At least brighton drew and brentford lost, Chelsea spurs win..
    Lovely favour from Leeds there.

Any favour can tip it at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Yes. There was no change in tactics. We were playing a different team who camped in their own half for most of the game. That necessitates the game will be different. What did you expect to happen?
    You're not very good at this, go and watch the game against the filthy again, the change in tactics was massive, look at Bajcetic's position and Henderson's position in both games, look at the communication in both games, players constantly checking their own positions and each others and constantly picking up

Look at how few players we used in our attacks to score all 7 goals v the filthy, just devastatingly direct and precise and using the space we created by not flooding it with players so well and how many players we had picking up opposition players to prevent any counter should our play break down on all our goals v the filthy

It's chalk and cheese the difference is absolutely massive, no change in tactics, you're clueless my friend if you think there was no difference in tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Lovely favour from Leeds there.

Any favour can tip it at the end.
    Yes esp as next 3 games they have is... palace brentford at home then bournemouth away few difficult ones after them.
    #FSGOUT