Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Others games this crap weekend

Their swing in form over just one season is absolutely mental. Personally I don't see it carrying on into next, I may well be miles off with that theory but they have had jam trucks of luck this season.
    They are very good though. Some really good players, I remember a few of us asking a couple of seasons ago why we were never in for Odegaard. Quality player.

Double sickener, we should be with five points of manure by now.

Not the worst result that though Miller. I thoroughly expected them to get three points there.

The filthy draw, fucks sake fucking shite yesterday, we could have been reeling those twats in, we could be just 5 points behind them now, I wish to God we'd stop fucking tinkering

Things that led to us winning the Champions League, Premier League and Club World Cup

Continuity of system and style of play
    Continuity of selection whenever possible

I'm still fuming about yesterday, that was a needless change to system and personnel yesterday and it is something Jurgen keeps doing, over and over and over, he changed system and personnel that finished last season from the outset of this, he's fucked about with 442 4231 and all sorts, if he keeps fucking about with it, we'll never go on a run because we're not doing the above 2 things consistently to get any consistency
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    The filthy draw, fucks sake fucking shite yesterday, we could have been reeling those twats in, we could be just 5 points behind them now, I wish to God we'd stop fucking tinkering

Things that led to us winning the Champions League, Premier League and Club World Cup

Continuity of system and style of play
    Continuity of selection whenever possible

I'm still fuming about yesterday, that was a needless change to system and personnel yesterday and it is something Jurgen keeps doing, over and over and over, he changed system and personnel that finished last season from the outset of this, he's fucked about with 442 4231 and all sorts, if he keeps fucking about with it, we'll never go on a run because we're not doing the above 2 things consistently to get any consistency
    Another day is a storyteller without equal.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Double sickener, we should be with five points of manure by now.
    Yep, Jurgen has become Ranieri, the tinkerman

The subs pissed me off yesterday too

Elliott was doing shit, but no shitter than Fab or Bajcetic, there seemed clearly nothing at all wrong with Hendo when he came on, but given Hendo, Fab and Elliott was our midfield for the 7-0 the previous game AND the 9-0 the last time we played Bournemouth, hooking Bajcetic who has quickly withered and started to look like a kid who has won a comp to play with the first team and bringing Hendo on at LCM controller seemed like the obvious first move

I could go through them all, it was desperate scatter gun stuff

He needs to stop starting Bajcetic, the lad has promise, but he needs to come into a settled midfield from the bench, he'll ruin the lad if he keeps on like this
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

You could give an Aspirin the headache of its life

He started Hendo and Milner at Palace and we were arguably worse. He went with Ellliott and Fab v United - 2 players you loathe.

Stop pretending you know what to do.

Newcastle ahead v Wolves. Isak on 26 mins.

Hwang equalised for Wolves but Almiron put the Toon ahead again 9 minutes later. 2:1 FT..

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    arsenal have city at home at some point that might be some game.
    They've already played at the Emirates. City in that awful headache inducing lime green away kit scored 2 late on to win after Arsenal dominated.

Do Utd have to play City and Arsenal still?