Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Others games this crap weekend

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Do Utd have to play City and Arsenal still?
    In the League? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    In the League? No.
    Aw FFS.

Newcastle beat wolves. As soon as they went ahead with about 15 minutes to go, they started faking injuries, wasting time, and kicking the ball away so that Wolves couldn't take quick free kicks. Even Jamie Carragher and martin Tyler started to criticise them for continually doing this. Just no intention to play football anymore. That's what they do.
    Used to be many peoples second favourite club.

Not my second favourite.
    I'd look at u21s epl2 or u18s results next.

No second team, and probably in the near future we'll here gobby toon fans taking the piss out of everyone.
    Can't stick howe , and think Newcastle are shit.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Newcastle beat wolves. As soon as they went ahead with about 15 minutes to go, they started faking injuries, wasting time, and kicking the ball away so that Wolves couldn't take quick free kicks. Even Jamie Carragher and martin Tyler started to criticise them for continually doing this. Just no intention to play football anymore. That's what they do.
    Beheaddie Howe has had them doing that all season - absolute scrum of vaginal blisters that lot.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Aw FFS.
    On paper their mist difficult games left are away at Newcastle and Spurs.

Not really looking forward to are next fixtures in April...... but who knows..... might turn up against the big teams...
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Not really looking forward to are next fixtures in April...... but who knows..... might turn up against the big teams...
    Against the big teams we tend to play our pressing and counter pressing and counter attacking more direct game, albeit not as well as when we always played it, so hopefully we do really well out of those fixtures

Our issues seem to come when we start believing we're some kind of awesome possession side and try and play that way against lesser sides, and play so slow and ponderous and overplay so much it's easy for them to press us, nick possession and counter or play through us

We were brilliant v Real for 15 minutes, then decided we could play them at their own game instead of continuing as we started, I think the players know certain players in our squad can be a liability and Gomez letting Vinicius of all players come inside on his right foot and fire past Alisson when our other players were positioned around him perfectly for him to go tighter and more aggressively to Vinicius far earlier to point blank stop him coming inside on his right hugely deflated several of our players, theyve seen it too many times, as have I

I still rue the day Jurgen knocked backed the favour Stevie was trying to do him offering us 30m for Gomez in the summer
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 13th March 2023 at 08:53 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    I've seen reports that Wolves had a nailed-on penalty turned down, to add insult to injury.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    I've seen reports that Wolves had a nailed-on penalty turned down, to add insult to injury.
    I thought it was a pen and should have been another red card for Pope
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”