Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Henderson

Henderson

Captain marvel! why can't he start more than 1 game a week now?? hes only 32, not an 102.
    He got a huge wage increase and hes gone to shit since.
    hes been terrible this season, along with many others.. But hes the captain and should be doing way better than he is.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Whiskey on the table is not enough.

OH MY,you come out with some shit

So does Henderson.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

I think Jurgen's trying to phase him out, which seems to be diminishing the effect he can have on our other players, well heaven help us if Virgil ends up captain every week is all I can say to that

He was absolutely integral to our 7-0 thumping of the filthy, our best midfielder by far, starting 3 of the counters that led to our goals and getting an assist and bailing us out 3 or 4 times picking up Fab's slack, dropping him after that display for Bajcetic to come in and play as inept and useless a game as that beggared belief to be honest

We did stop conceding chances after he came one today, and he played a role in setting up the Jota chance that led to our penalty so not as poor as some others

If we try and play possession football which we are crap at, he genuinely sucks, along with practically every other player, if we play to our players strengths and play pressing and counter pressing direct football and put him in a midfield with at least one other player who can be decent at pressing and counter pressing, he's still usually very good
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Captain marvel! why can't he start more than 1 game a week now?? hes only 32, not an 102.
    He got a huge wage increase and hes gone to shit since.
    hes been terrible this season, along with many others.. But hes the captain and should be doing way better than he is.
    Didn't it say he was unwell before kick off? I was surprised he didn't start today. I think we would have had a bit more control in midfield if he had.
    May not have made much difference but the first half was poor from us in the middle. Allover the place and they played around us.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Didn't it say he was unwell before kick off? I was surprised he didn't start today. I think we would have had a bit more control in midfield if he had.
    May not have made much difference but the first half was poor from us in the middle. Allover the place and they played around us.
    Ok, I didnt know he was unwell. but hes hardly starts more than 1 game a week

Over 1900 minutes played this season in all comps, unwell, rotation is a thing and future-planning is a thing.

I was discussing starting games in a row.. but thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Over 1900 minutes played this season in all comps, unwell, rotation is a thing and future-planning is a thing.
    For that to be a useful stat you need to put it in context. How many minutes could he have played and how does it compare to the rest of the team.