Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Real Madrid v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    It's time to go down fighting Jurgen. We've nothing to lose.
    Yep hopefully he can instill that in the players, we've had 2 or 3 great chances and 3 or 4 exceptional chances to create a great chance, more than we had in the 4-0 v Barca already, the intensity and absolute conviction in every single thing we do has just been missing sadly
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Gomez is a walking disaster.
    I completely agree, I've wanted rid of him since 2019, he's the reason we're in this position in the first place played a disastrous role in all 5 goals we gave away at Anfield, but with Konate and Virgil for help in a 3, effectively a RB defending with Robbo forward, he's better protected and i think having both Robbo and trent further forward and effectively 4 in midfield, 5 with Gakpo dropping might be the best thing to try

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yep hopefully he can instill that in the players, we've had 2 or 3 great chances and 3 or 4 exceptional chances to create a great chance, more than we had in the 4-0 v Barca already, the intensity and absolute conviction in every single thing we do has just been missing sadly

True, but against Barca it was very different too. We were at home - we had been well worthy of a draw in the first leg...Sense of belief that we could at least win the game... and crucially - we scored early which got the volume up and the adrenalin pumping around the ground. They had to fluff a good few too.

Hopefully that can happen this second half

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    We’re terrified of getting caught because they just seem to be able to chop through us at ease when we over commit. Should have played like this the second it went to 2-2 in first leg. Or even prior to it. 2-0 was job done for that night. One of jurgens strengths and weaknesses imo.

Here we go, come the fucking FUCK on Liverpool, score first and score early this half

Corner here, come the fucking FUCK on Liverpool score here NOW

Take that fucking Jota off

Bobby warming up maybe Bobby imminent for Jota

Jota with some nice disruptive fouls post half time

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    We’re terrified of getting caught because they just seem to be able to chop through us at ease when we over commit. Should have played like this the second it went to 2-2 in first leg. Or even prior to it. 2-0 was job done for that night. One of jurgens strengths and weaknesses imo.
    They sat in and steadied the ship after both our goals, even more after our second then built on that stability. We never did and conceded 5