Pressing
    Aggression
    Energy
    Directness
    Output
    Skill

"We all dream of a team of Peter Files"
    Ouch..... LOL

Darrenpotter that would be a second yellow for me, you really do have anger issues. Go give your head a wobble lad.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    He is referencing Stephen Fry dude - Blackadder..
    Correct Steveo
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Bredred View Post
    Personally I doubt Jurgen will apply team coaching in this way. I think he is much more a dynamic cavalier type.
    Every individual has his own 'ideal' way they would coach, everyone different. Jurgen has always adhered to his style and I doubt he will (or can ) change.
    Although I have never been a believer in his style he has brought incredible success and I have loved the journey. I think his style only works when you have the best squad, more skilled players. Like the Barca's , Real or City types.
    His and our problem now is we don't have the appropriate squad.
    I respect the in depth thought you give to tweak the system but where it falls down may be that the individuals you tweak are just not up to it.
    Unless we get several and I mean several world class players and turf out the overpaid dross I dont see Jurgen improving enough to push forward.
    I hope I am wrong
    I've seen signs of possibly some coaching of what I'm talking about, but then I look back to what we did in 19-20 with Hendo at No6 and how Jurgen just ditched that without seemingly thinking anything of it or even realising a huge evolution had occurred and can't help but think he just expects the players to 'work it out themselves' seems apparent Hendo was behind how we played with him at No6

I don't think we need the best players, I think we have to play to our players strengths and a direct in your face, runs in behind, balls in behind, winning most second balls in your face pressing and counter pressing side is our players strengths, I think our issues this season began last with the overplaying and Jurgen trying to be something he isn't, a successful possession football manager

The Elliott thing and it seemingly not registering at all despite it being covered by every football broadcaster that it's negatively impacting Mo and Trent suggests again he picks a side and expects the players to work out tweaks between them

Just had this sent to me, I wonder if we are going to see another Brighten and Brentford next season. Kompany is getting high praise from this guy, there is no name to it, but seems to know what he's talking about, another (19)

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1636331147637432322.html

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Well over 30 years old now but still makes me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Had you susssed dor a child molester hididing out in your mums and your start of message has proved it. Anyone associated or using jimmy saville content or such is bogey. A fucking p aed o in our midst knew it.
    Did think it....but come on mate really? Obviously an innocent slip...jeez

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I've seen signs of possibly some coaching of what I'm talking about, but then I look back to what we did in 19-20 with Hendo at No6 and how Jurgen just ditched that without seemingly thinking anything of it or even realising a huge evolution had occurred and can't help but think he just expects the players to 'work it out themselves' seems apparent Hendo was behind how we played with him at No6

I don't think we need the best players, I think we have to play to our players strengths and a direct in your face, runs in behind, balls in behind, winning most second balls in your face pressing and counter pressing side is our players strengths, I think our issues this season began last with the overplaying and Jurgen trying to be something he isn't, a successful possession football manager

The Elliott thing and it seemingly not registering at all despite it being covered by every football broadcaster that it's negatively impacting Mo and Trent suggests again he picks a side and expects the players to work out tweaks between them
    How would you coach our automation station?