Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: PL Games 17-19th March

At least one more game fo ir them ahead of 2 more in the EL I guess. Hope it continues to affect their league form.
    Matterface commentating about old toilet becoming a fortress again and Utd 'in the groove' for these games makes me want to puke.
    Part of me can't wait for next season and see how they do. Week in week out intensity with no World Cup break for some of their currently overhyped players. Plus opposition managers having seen Tent Peg and his tactics to be worked out

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    ffs fulham blow it...... I doubt they'll finish above us in the league now though Mitrovic shoved the Ref! long ban incoming
    When is the rescheduled game v fulham ?

Should also be interesting who finishes 6th ...
    Liverpool Brighton Fulham or Brentford ?

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    When is the rescheduled game v fulham ?

Should also be interesting who finishes 6th ...
    Liverpool Brighton Fulham or Brentford ?
    Us or brighton I'd say, I think if mitrovic gets a ban fulham will fall.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Ok so yet again, one rule for Utd players another for the rest. Fernandes wasn’t even spoken to for shoving the assistant at Anfield

A Manc ref officiating a game at old toilet rides to the filthy's rescue

Straight red for Silva, first time i've seen that for trying to influence the ref at the VAR screen

Straight red for Willian it did 100% hit his hand but of all the angles i didn't see one that conclusively showed it was deliberate, looked like it hit his arm when he was trying to pull it in against his body

Mitrovic was apparently sent off for calling Kavanagh a "Bent Manc cunt" not for the nudge and to be fair he had a point

Can't stick Mitrovic anyway, the diving twat, his dive today very similar to his one against us was ruled as 'not enough meaningful contact' the selective application of the laws there again
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Hopefully Brighton bum the filthy at Wembley and being in a cup final sees their league form drop off
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Xabi Alonso managed Leverkusen to a 2-1 win over Bayern today. Klopp will be happy as it keeps Dortmund top.

Quote Originally Posted by Creator Supremes View Post
    Xabi Alonso managed Leverkusen to a 2-1 win over Bayern today. Klopp will be happy as it keeps Dortmund top.
    Bayern v Dortmund on April 1st will be massive.

5.30pm kick-off so might be a decent watch to either distract from a loss to Man City earlier in the day or a nice Brucie bonus should we beat them.

I've really fallen out of the habit of watching Dortmund games closely - during Klopp's time there I watched as many of their games as I could and also loved Bielsa's Athletic Bilbao side.

Be mint if Dortmund win the league, Big Jude signing for us as a Bundesliga title winning captain is the nicest departing gift.

what was Mitrović playing at?? I hate kavanagh with a passion. but the decision was correct.. what more does Mitrović want? for obvious things to be overlooked because he demands it?
    Cant stand Mitrović anyway. one of the biggest cheats in the league. he dives left right and centre.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century