Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trent and Jude set tongues wagging

Limbo? Isn’t he more of a 10?

FSG rank amateurs. Has a ring to it.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    And your ideal DM is….
    I honestly don't know, Enzo would have been ideal

They'd HAVE to have

Passing of at least the level Hendo provided in 19-20 to continually release our forwards and full backs

Expert reading of the game with consistent top class positioning and anticipation being able to be the lynch pin of the press and counter press, always in it and taking brilliant positions for others to take theirs off (an issue with our press at present is Fab sitting not involved in it rather than being expertly active in it)

Box to box ability, pace, strength, power, athleticism, mobility and drive

Ability to comfortably receive keep and use the ball in tight areas

Pretty much an upgrade on 19-20 Hendo and far more in that mould than a Fab destroyer type having seen how incredibly beneficial to the team having aHendo/De Jong type No6 with that type of passing, playmaking and pressing and counter pressing ability is

I don't want a stereotypical No6 charging about thr gaffe throwing himself into tackles because we were better when we didn't need a mid doing that because our pressing and counter pressing was so damned good we were very rarely letting it be broken

De Jong would be brilliant but highly unlikely, a De Jong, Enzo, Hendo 19-20 type for me, i was quite liking Rice for a spell but he lacks the right kind of passing for me and can be poor positionally and would cost way more than his ability merits, you need a player like him at 22 for no more than 40m before undesirable qualities creep into their game
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Still scandalous knowing we could have had the right player for just 9m last summer, emphasising the foolishness of persisting with Fab sadly, had that not been the case we could have moved him on, landed a massive upgrade and made 30 plus million

Which is exactly what we need to do with FSGs model

We need a major shake up of our scouting and recruitment team, they're abysmal when it comes to mids

If Liverpool had been interested, that £9m would have turned into £30m.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Still scandalous knowing we could have had the right player for just 9m last summer, emphasising the foolishness of persisting with Fab sadly, had that not been the case we could have moved him on, landed a massive upgrade and made 30 plus million

Which is exactly what we need to do with FSGs model

We need a major shake up of our scouting and recruitment team, they're abysmal when it comes to mids
    How long for him to get up to speed with our automation station? Months?

Haydn Dodge ( yeah that guy) has said we've taken our interest to the next level and bid 100m for JB. Looks like Henry has made Linda do an only fans, it's the only explanation for the money appearing.
    Same guy also saying Newcastle want Gomez.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Haydn Dodge ( yeah that guy) has said we've taken our interest to the next level and bid 100m for JB. Looks like Henry has made Linda do an only fans, it's the only explanation for the money appearing.
    I''ve heard its done, from a friend with a relation working at LFC. his main adviser (his dad) strongly favours it and although denied by dortmund there appears to be a binding release clause which is in or around 100M (euros or £). If thats the case and we have met that amount then i believe its down to the player if he goes and dortmund cant stop it as long as jude is happy with the personal terms, if theres more than 1 club bidding over the minimum amount, i guess again its the players choice.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaah sell sell sell sell sell sell sell TWICE that muppet Gomez, in combination with Fab has got us knocked out of the Champions League at the last 16 in recent years, as well as losing 3-0 to Watford and 7-2 to Villa

I'd be up for keeping him as a more defensive option at RB, but if we keep him, Jurgen will have more brain farts and decide it's a good idea to play him at CB again and we can't afford that