Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: International Break

I see that Rodri has come out saying that the football scotland played in beating them was 'rubbish' and he especially commented on their time wasting. I didn't see the game. Great for scotland of course. Time wasting seems to be becoming a big issue nowadays. 15 minutes added on to the end of world cup games. Is it worse now than ever.? I remember that final of that woman's game, don't know if it was Euros or World Cup, last year when England got a lead, they spent at least a quarter of an hour taking the ball into the corner flag and trying to win throw ins over and over. I thought it was embarrassing, it's like admitting you're not good enough to win by playing football.
    And don't start me on Newcastle.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    I see that Rodri has come out saying that the football scotland played in beating them was 'rubbish' and he especially commented on their time wasting. I didn't see the game. Great for scotland of course. Time wasting seems to be becoming a big issue nowadays. 15 minutes added on to the end of world cup games. Is it worse now than ever.? I remember that final of that woman's game, don't know if it was Euros or World Cup, last year when England got a lead, they spent at least a quarter of an hour taking the ball into the corner flag and trying to win throw ins over and over. I thought it was embarrassing, it's like admitting you're not good enough to win by playing football.
    And don't start me on Newcastle.
    So, you've watched women's football?
    Shame on you