Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Trent helping out a bit at one end

Let's just say one person and one person only on the entire forum, based on changes we made to our playing style since the back end of 19-20 to present that they could see were detrimental to vital aspects of our play, they could see we only going to take us backwards for all the reasons they continued to warn of, not those others are citing as the reasons now after the fact, despite their doing so being hugely unpopular, predicted we would be desperately struggling to get top four this season

And leave it at that
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Talking about yourself again mate? Seriously this isn’t about how many people agree or not is it? I’m as happy to be in a minority of 1 as anyone.

BUT beyond everything I mentioned before - which is specific to this season - I will ask this rephrased question once again.. In the vain hope of an answer.

Is Hendo capable of playing at the same level in 2023 that he would have been in 2019?

Is Milner?
    Is Matip?
    Is Virgil?
    Is Oxlade
    Is Bobby?
    Is Mo?
    Is Fabinho
    Is Thiago?

where is Mané ?
    where is Gini ?
    where is Shaqiri ?

where is Origi
    where is Lallana

Would you even concede that these players have all aged?

That these key players have left?

If these are both true - then why are you still banging on and on as though it’s 2020 - and all the same players are the same age and not carrying all those hard miles.

still waiting….

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Surely you don’t mean that Justin? 😉

Besides he is still lurking. Trawling these boards… presumably in the form of a bot.
    I definitely don't think Taksin is a bot Steveo. There definitely is one (at least) on there here boards, but it ain't Taksin.

I think he changed his name to....errr....Niskat. or something.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    I definitely don't think Taksin is a bot Steveo. There definitely is one (at least) on there here boards, but it ain't Taksin.
    Fair play. I just assumed they were one and the same. Bootstrap/ botstrap whoever .

Fair play. I just assumed they were one and the same. Bootstrap/ botstrap whoever .
    Quite funny that you think you're important enough for someone to follow you around on an internet forum. To be fair your nemesis complained too until he wised up. I hope you do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Which nickname do you prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Quite funny that you think you're important enough for someone to follow you around on an internet forum. To be fair your nemesis complained too until he wised up. I hope you do the same.
    Can’t say I ever felt I was the subject of any kind of stalking dear bootstrap, not from you or indeed Taksin - if that isn’t who you are….or anyone for that matter.

Still, it’s great that you managed a chuckle - even if it was based on your own misunderstanding

Can’t say I ever felt I was the subject of any kind of stalking dear bootstrap, not from you or indeed Taksin - if that isn’t who you are….or anyone for that matter.

Still, it’s great that you managed a chuckle - even if it was based on your own misunderstanding
    Am I Taksin or a bot? Please make your mind up.

Difficult to say either way with any degree of certainty. As I said - I had assumed you were. Justin seems certain you are not, I am bowing to his superior knowledge on these matters, but leaving the door open to the possibility still.