Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Trent helping out a bit at one end

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    A shooting star is nothing at all?
    The Gulf of Mexico doesn’t like this.

Curiously, playing more orthodox second half and linking with Mo and Hendo like last season, Trent gets an assist and is creating all sorts again and is some people's MOTM, isn't that odd

Second goal, I'm sure everyone will blame him, but Martinelli is a top player who will get a cross in there against most Rbs, I thought that goal was on Virgil to be honest, one man in the box for them, he's bizarrely standing 4 yards in front of him inviting Martinelli to put the ball over his head
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Much better in Elliott's absence back with his mates from last season on the right, long may that continue

How is he at the art of defending ?

You's wanted Trent in midfield? Here's a sample...
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    You's wanted Trent in midfield? Here's a sample...
    Extremely small sample, but it gets him more advanced without needing him to defend. Not sure it will always work this way when teams realise he will be in there, he won't always get the space to operate - but it's a start. An Acknowledgement of sorts that he has been a liability at Fb for so long

There’s some amount of talent there isn’t there.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    There’s some amount of talent there isn’t there.
    His passing is better than any of our midfielders for the strengths and abilities of all our other players, we did a bit of that last season, although a little further forward, it was one of the features of the Mo, Trent, Hendo trio

CCTV persistently claims Hendo thought he was a 10, that wasn't the case at all, his role was to help manipulate the space with Mo and Trent and he didn't think he was anything, it was the role he was asked to perform

They did it expertly between them to release Mo, Trent or Hendo in space in different areas

Bump

I win AGAIN