Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 262930313233343536

Thread: Match Thread : Man City v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yeah that's the spirit Kev, don't worry Thiago and Elliott will be raining down the goals assists and passes before the assist beginning any game now, they've just been biding their time waiting to deliver what we bought them to these past 2 and 2 thirds seasons
    Still not way off are we?

Beat chelsea..... it's game on, then arsenal at home big performance needed.. then leeds n west ham and then spurs ithink?

more likely to be a draw v chelsea tho but they are terrible, but hey so are we
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Here's a stats don't mean shit stat.
    Fab,Hendo and Elliot had only started 5 games before yesterday. Scored 28,conceded 2 and won all 5.

Fantastic pass by trent for the goal yesterday by-the way, about the only good thing.

might not go down as a assist and jotas- but he made it

really need to get him out of the RB position somehow. needs to be further up.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

We need to get back to three solid midfielders.. and Gakpo in the Bobby role. That will help Trent.. we just cant cover the space these days with these players
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Frasier View Post
    Spot on Steveo

The true POTY that season was Sadio Mane, maybe he'd still be with us if he was shown more appreciation (with his contract too). I cannot ever see us replacing what he brought to the team, pressing monster, speedster, scorer of important goals, game intelligence, defensive output, goals galore and a telepathic understanding with Robbo.

I have criticised Hendo on here (long time ago) he has clear limitations as a footballer but his strengths fit well with Klopps system and he is a very intelligent footballer, especially positionally. He had a great season that year but unconscious bias sways people in the court of public opinion.
    Not arguing about your opinion on Mane being the pots.

But for the love of Fowler, I do wish people would stop with this: if they were just appreciated a bit more line of thinking.

Our lads like Gini & Mane were worshipped whilst at LFC.
    My only beef with Gini is his, didn't feel the love from fans comments after moving to PSG. It was all about his boyhood barca dreams till that move fell through and then it was the.... where is the love...

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Fantastic pass by trent for the goal yesterday by-the way, about the only good thing.

might not go down as a assist and jotas- but he made it

really need to get him out of the RB position somehow. needs to be further up.
    It would be better getting a bully boy athletic powerful midfield 3 back in place who are all expert in the pressing and counter pressing and can all play the right type of passes to support Trent getting further forward where he has always created from, that Stach lad looks a very good potential Hendo RCM role replacement

I still just can't fathom why, with the midfield ageing, we signed a 30 year old injury prone player as his replacement, it's always seemed absolute madness to me
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

It would be better getting a bully boy athletic powerful midfield 3 back in place who are all expert in the pressing and counter pressing and can all play the right type of passes to support Trent getting further forward where he has always created from, that Stach lad looks a very good potential Hendo RCM role replacement

I still just can't fathom why, with the midfield ageing, we signed a 30 year old injury prone player as his replacement, it's always seemed absolute madness to me
    After recovering from a fractured Tibia bone, Gini has 2 goals and an assist for Roma in what is really 5 games

We're linked with Nico Williams of Athletic Bilbao

Raw, but very talented, 20 years old, 99 pace, 2 footed, can play LFWD or RFWD, looks to prefer RFWD

Looks like a decent prospect for both the short and long term and one who could certainly make an impact in games with his pace, flair, dribbling and ability to use both feet

We're linked with Nico Williams of Athletic Bilbao

Raw, but very talented, 20 years old, 99 pace, 2 footed, can play LFWD or RFWD, looks to prefer RFWD

Looks like a decent prospect for both the short and long term and one who could certainly make an impact in games with his pace, flair, dribbling and ability to use both feet
    Bilbao lads don't come cheap.

They're still using the "Basque only" policy - that's 111 years or so of that now - one of only 3(?) sides to have never been relegated from La Liga.

Insane consistency given their self-imposed limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Bilbao lads don't come cheap.

They're still using the "Basque only" policy - that's 111 years or so of that now - one of only 3(?) sides to have never been relegated from La Liga.

Insane consistency given their self-imposed limitations.
    45m apparently, get it done, exactly what we need moving forward, will give us great options formation wise and cover 4 positions in that and finally and long overdue a genuine option to rest or replace Mo in games and maybe a long term successor