Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Your team v Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    If my manager in any team played a shit cunt like Elliott who belongs on loan in the Championship in practically every game who didn't help me defensively and was always in my way and in my space \i have always arrived in and created from, preventing me doing that, my levels might drop a little if I'm honest, I'd probably put in a transfer request in the summer, find a team who want to play with attacking full backs, I think it's badly affected Jotas and Nunez too, as I'm quite sure most of Jota's goals were assists from Trent

And to cap it all off, he leaves shit cunt Elliott out of the squad entirely tonight and drops Mo and Trent, both the players form Elliott had been fucking up, to the bench

Anyway, let's just hope we get the win
    That's going forward your talking about. What about going in the other direction, you know where defenders defend? You can't lay all of trents poor displays at elliot feet. Trent is the one that doesn't track back, or make more of an effort.

And if your attitude was to sulk as you suggest, then as a manger I would gladly accept your transfer request and say see you later. A professional should never drop off because he isn't happy with who is playing in front of him.

If my manager in any team played a shit cunt like Elliott who belongs on loan in the Championship in practically every game who didn't help me defensively and was always in my way and in my space \i have always arrived in and created from, preventing me doing that, my levels might drop a little if I'm honest, I'd probably put in a transfer request in the summer, find a team who want to play with attacking full backs, I think it's badly affected Jotas and Nunez too, as I'm quite sure most of Jota's goals were assists from Trent

And to cap it all off, he leaves shit cunt Elliott out of the squad entirely tonight and drops Mo and Trent, both the players form Elliott had been fucking up, to the bench

Anyway, let's just hope we get the win
    Thats awful nonsense from you. Mo and trent have made enough of a mess of their own form add van djik henderson jota matip to that list. Go back to your mums box room you fucking prat.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Thats awful nonsense from you. Mo and trent have made enough of a mess of their own form add van djik henderson jota matip to that list. Go back to your mums box room you fucking prat.
    You can keep on all you like you no mark twat, I have done more and achieved more in my life than you would likely manage in 100 of yours soft lad You're basically disagreeing on Elliott and suggesting he's a world beater you clown and has had no negative effect on the team at all when the entire football world agrees with my view. I still have no idea why Vin hasn't banned you for some of your posts, I got banned for several months once for far less than the shit you direct at people

Go back to your shit know nothing ThisIsAnfield crew and join your sad little piss pants mates who know FUCK ALL about football in watching videos of shit cunt Thiago while having a circle wank
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

You can keep on all you like you no mark twat, I have done more and achieved more in my life than you would likely manage in 100 of yours soft lad You're basically disagreeing on Elliott and suggesting he's a world beater you clown and has had no negative effect on the team at all when the entire football world agrees with my view. I still have no idea why Vin hasn't banned you for some of your posts, I got banned for several months once for far less than the shit you direct at people

Go back to your shit know nothing ThisIsAnfield crew and join your sad little piss pants mates who know FUCK ALL about football in watching videos of shit cunt Thiago while having a circle wank
    Lol, achieved more you are a joker. Social outcast, lives in your mums box room at 54 and legally told to stay away from your ex. Yeah your life is a fucking roaring success you useless cunt. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Come on lads.
    Differences of opinion are just that.
    No need for abuse.