Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Chelsea

Line up confirmed

Alisson

Gomez Matip Konate Tsimikas

Henderson Fabinho Jones

Nunez Bobby Jota

Hmmm curious, well, let's hope we administer the bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points here tonight

Not sure if Jota or Nunez will be right with the other left

Not really a fan of the blaming the players for his mess from Jurgen this season
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 4th April 2023 at 07:08 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyliver View Post
    I’m always hopeful ,I’m like a goldfish with the short term memory , I keep thinking they are going to go on a ten game unbeaten run , which is not going to happen.
    The team selection may change that hope. Klopp has wrung the changes.

Salah and robbo and trent all benched. Vvd not in the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Line up confirmed

Alisson

Gomez Matip Van Dijk Tsimikas

Henderson Fabinho Jones

Nunez Bobby Jota

Hmmm curious, well, let's hope we administer the bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points here tonight

Not sure if Jota or Nunez will be right with the other left
    Virgil isn't in the squad I though? It's matip and Konate?

What's the point in Carvalho being here? should have been loaned out

waste and stunting his development sadly, same with Elliot he needs to go too.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Virgil isn't in the squad I though? It's matip and Konate?
    I know

Looks like a sit deep and lump it side

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    What's the point in Carvalho being here? should have been loaned out

waste and stunting his development sadly, same with Elliot he needs to go too.
    Both need loans next season, we'd have faired better if he'd loaned Elliott this season, a lot better

I know

Looks like a sit deep and lump it side
    That back 4 have not played together before. Communication will be key. I see the Chelsea forward líne getting in behind us plenty tonight.

That back 4 have not played together before. Communication will be key. I see the Chelsea forward líne getting in behind us plenty tonight.
    To me it's another knee jerk from Jurgen, keeps blaming the players for his own fuck ups of this season, he changed formation, style of play, our incredible right side of last season, all of that, he keeps blaming the players in his reaction, it is HIS fucking mess, he did this

To me it's another knee jerk from Jurgen, keeps blaming the players for his own fuck ups of this season, he changed formation, style of play, our incredible right side of last season, all of that, he keeps blaming the players in his reaction, it is HIS fucking mess, he did this
    To a point. The players themselves need to look at themselves as well. Whatever your feelings on trent are, the man doesn't run hard enough in recovery and is lazy. Needed dropping. Robbo i would say could feel hard done by as he tries, but he was crap against City. Virgil is out with illness.

To a point. The players themselves need to look at themselves as well. Whatever your feelings on trent are, the man doesn't run hard enough in recovery and is lazy. Needed dropping. Robbo i would say could feel hard done by as he tries, but he was crap against City. Virgil is out with illness.
    If my manager in any team played a shit cunt like Elliott who belongs on loan in the Championship in practically every game who didn't help me defensively and was always in my way and in my space \i have always arrived in and created from, preventing me doing that, my levels might drop a little if I'm honest, I'd probably put in a transfer request in the summer, find a team who want to play with attacking full backs, I think it's badly affected Jotas and Nunez too, as I'm quite sure most of Jota's goals were assists from Trent

And to cap it all off, he leaves shit cunt Elliott out of the squad entirely tonight and drops Mo and Trent, both the players form Elliott had been fucking up, to the bench

Anyway, let's just hope we get the win