Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Games April 1st/2nd

Ollie Watkins puts Villa a goal up at Chelsea. Home side looked no better than us do far before we head there midweek.

Quote Originally Posted by Creator Supremes View Post
    Ollie Watkins puts Villa a goal up at Chelsea. Home side looked no better than us do far before we head there midweek.
    They could have a new manager by then if they don't win !!

3-0 now with Tommy Muller with a quick double.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    3-0 now with Tommy Muller with a quick double.
    Mané on the bench again I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Mané on the bench again I see.
    Yeah. He'll be well rested for next season.

Dortmund keeper with arguably the worst mistake I've ever seen from a keeper. A through ball and he comes running out and completely misses the ball and it runs through into the open net.
    Must see this. Anything worse than the first Karius error is worthy of study.

They could have a new manager by then if they don't win !!
    Sacking Potter is bound to be expensive and they (potentially) have some financial issues further down the line.

Brighton will be gutted they failed to win today. Us playing Man City and Man United to play Newcastle tomorrow - they should have been getting themselves closer to Top Four.

Need to beat Chelsea on Tuesday

Today's results have been very kind to us, if Jurgen can just ditch Elliott and try and keep a settled line up playing the way we play best and hope for as much muscle memory of their positioning off each other, movement off each other and interplay that had almost become set plays to kick in as quickly as possible, we could may, just maybe go on a run
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Need to beat Chelsea on Tuesday

Today's results have been very kind to us, if Jurgen can just ditch Elliott and try and keep a settled line up playing the way we play best and hope for as much muscle memory of their positioning off each other, movement off each other and interplay that had almost become set plays to kick in as quickly as possible, we could may, just maybe go on a run
    If you think by just changing Harvey in the starting line up would've changed things today. You're even more fucked up in the head than I think you are 🤣🤣

If you think by just changing Harvey in the starting line up would've changed things today. You're even more fucked up in the head than I think you are ����
    I think he's been a problem all season, I'm by no means alone in that if you read the match threads including people's comments before a ball is even kicked and if you looked at the issues I highlighted later being highlighted by the analysis mob on every EPL broadcaster

If we are to put together a run from now until the end of the season Klopp needs to ditch him, bench him until the season's end, we started last season with him creating the same issues, had he not got injured, forcing Jurgen to return to the tried and tested and his usual way of playing, there's no question he would have persisted with him in every game like he has this season, and we wouldn't have won a single trophy last season let alone been in the running for four until the very last game of each competition has that happened

On the subject of last season and dispelling myths, some people spouting an awful lot of shite need to just google LFC fixtures, open it up and go through and have a look at the selections in all competitions last season to remind themselves of the pretty damned heavy rotation in all of them and exactly how little contribution in certain competitions certain players made while they're at it

So much fucking lazy, shit spouting, myth making been going on here all season about what last season did to our players, making excuses for Jurgen's fuck ups this season and too many other people being equally lazy and perpetuating those myths by not checking actual facts

Look at the Cup games and Champions League games really heavy rotation in the group stages and lighter rotation continued in the latter stages a couple of players some were calling integral only featured in 3 of the six group stage games for example
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”