Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Games April 1st/2nd

Utd's fanbase might be quiet for a few days. No easy cup draw at home for them to get back on track this week.
    Brentford at Old Trafford won't be easy if the bees don't get shafted by the officials.

Spurs point at Everton tomorrow night will see Utd out of the top 4. We'd be eight points off 3 teams on 50 points with a game in hand on Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Creator Supremes View Post
    Spurs point at Everton tomorrow night will see Utd out of the top 4. We'd be eight points off 3 teams on 50 points with a game in hand on Spurs.
    Running out of games.... to "catch up" unless we go on a winning run.... and I can't see that happening.... by run I mean at least 8 out of 11 games wins.... even then might not be enough
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

The way I see it, Arsenal are currently like City of the last few years on top. City are like us chasing in the years of finishing 2nd. Ourselves and Chelsea have looked crocked for differing reasons after playing so many games last season. That accounts somewhat for 3 changes in the top 4 as it stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Running out of games.... to "catch up" unless we go on a winning run.... and I can't see that happening.... by run I mean at least 8 out of 11 games wins.... even then might not be enough
    That's true. I am clinging to a more than one Alisson header at West Brom moments to get us top 4 this time Utd's goal difference is way below the rest of those on contention. Wonder if that could play a part.

Why on earth did he take off his 2 centrehalfs when pushing for a goal ?
    The Dutch David Moyes by the looks of it.

Looks like best we’ll do is 7th at the moment looking at fixtures coming and table.

We need to get a win on Tuesday and take it from there
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

If City win the CL and Utd win the EL both finishing top 4, is there 5 spots for the PL clubs?

Quote Originally Posted by Creator Supremes View Post
    If City win the CL and Utd win the EL both finishing top 4, is there 5 spots for the PL clubs?
    No, I think you only get the additional place if the team winning either comp finishes outside the top four
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”