Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Games April 1st/2nd

Newcastle v Spurs and Spurs v Utd are played this month. Maybe one of those 3 won't get much further ahead. There is usually one club each years who's arses collapse in the chase for top 4. Hope we might find some way to capitalise.

Newcastle played very well.
    Imagine if Utd shit it and missed out. I'd absolutely Lolz my Lolz off.
    Probably win the Europa though the shitcunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Creator Supremes View Post
    Newcastle v Spurs and Spurs v Utd are played this month. Maybe one of those 3 won't get much further ahead. There is usually one club each years who's arses collapse in the chase for top 4. Hope we might find some way to capitalise.
    All three of them have enormous potential to collapse and some very tough games

Unfortunately, we've had zero consistency, I do put a lot of that down to Jurgen's selections, if after the win v the filthy Hendo was genuinely ill, at least start Milner as one of the three for fucks sake, there are senior players, inconsistent ones granted in Oxlade and Keita who have NEVER had a single good game playing in a midfield with Fab at No6, he needs at least one senior reliable if not spectacular 7 out of ten player alongside to plug the holes he leaves in EVERY game until he's out the door in the summer, starting Bajcetic and Elliott either side of Fab, with Bajcetic playing as a second attacking mid at that, that was fucking lunacy
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Newcastle played very well.
    Imagine if Utd shit it and missed out. I'd absolutely Lolz my Lolz off.
    Probably win the Europa though the shitcunts.
    Roma are still in the EL and Mourinho would well fancy shithousing his former club out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Creator Supremes View Post
    Roma are still in the EL and Mourinho would well fancy shithousing his former club out of it.
    I hope so. That would be sweet, I see them winning it though unfortunately.

Napoli v Milan on now

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I hope so. That would be sweet, I see them winning it though unfortunately.
    I'm not so sure, all the filthy's fans are beside themselves with Ten Hag, you'd think he was the second coming or something, but he and his teams have form for massive bottle jobs, cast your mind back to that talented Ajax squad blowing a lead in the semi final second leg v Spurs when they went long ball to Llorente with Ajax leading 3-0 on aggregate

Sevilla are in dire form but have a lot of history in the Europa so might just surprise people, other than that, Sporting looked pretty damned good v Arsenal so hopefully they get past Juventus

Sevilla have got a few potentially handy old schemers who might help cause an upset like Rakitic, Jesus Navas, Fernando (DM), Lamela

Currently 1-0 to Milan (AC)

2-0 Milan away as well