Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Chelsea v Liverpool

Line up confirmed

Alisson

Gomez Matip Konate Tsimikas

Henderson Fabinho Jones

Nunez Bobby Jota

Hmmm curious, well, let's hope we administer the bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points here tonight

Not sure if Jota or Nunez will be right with the other left

Not really a fan of the blaming the players for his mess from Jurgen this season, the selection wreaks of knee jerk and blaming anyone but himself to me
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Line up confirmed

Alisson

Gomez Matip Konate Tsimikas

Henderson Fabinho Jones

Nunez Bobby Jota

Hmmm curious, well, let's hope we administer the bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points here tonight

Not sure if Jota or Nunez will be right with the other left

Not really a fan of the blaming the players for his mess from Jurgen this season, the selection wreaks of knee jerk and blaming anyone but himself to me
    Or its a case of him saying, I tried sticking with ye and it didn't work. What I did wasn't working so i'm going to go a different route for this one.

Also, those not playing have played a lot recently so it was inevitable there would be some changes.

Felix could be a problem for us. Tricky player

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Jurgen pulling rank by the looks of it.
    Indeed. That's an absolute "you've been shit and you know it" line up.
    BTW I'm in Belfast, I called for you to see if you were playing out but you weren't in.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Felix could be a problem for us. Tricky player
    Very good player. Communication in the back line will be key. If we try to play a highline we will be caught. That needs good coordination, and this back 4 haven't played together before (as far as I'm aware).

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Or its a case of him saying, I tried sticking with ye and it didn't work. What I did wasn't working so i'm going to go a different route for this one.

Also, those not playing have played a lot recently so it was inevitable there would be some changes.
    WHEN when has he fucking stuck with anyone except fucking shit cunt Ellott who has been one of our biggest issues ALL fucking season? His constant chopping and changing has been a huge part of the problem and why we have no shape, automation, established patterns of play or form, he's changed formation about 3 times, he's changed midfield loads, he's changed the forward line loads, he's made tactical changes as well as personnel changes after good results when we were desperately searching for form, beat the filthy 7-0, Hendo integral as a LCM controller, plugging the holes Fab was leaving several times, we go away to Bournemouth, benches Hendo for Bajcetic and plays him as a second attacking midfielder rather than a LCM< controller, allowing Bournemouth to release runners off Fab time and time again, fucking bullshit has he stuck with the same players, not at any point or for long enough

Anyway, let's hope the knee jerk miraculously works, but we are not going on a run like we need to if he keeps changing up all the time

WHEN when has he fucking stuck with anyone except fucking shit cunt Ellott who has been one of our biggest issues ALL fucking season? His constant chopping and changing has been a huge part of the problem and why we have no shape, automation, established patterns of play or form, he's changed formation about 3 times, he's changed midfield loads, he's changed the forward line loads, he's made tactical changes as well as personnel changes after good results when we were desperately searching for form, beat the filthy 7-0, Hendo integral as a LCM controller, plugging the holes Fab was leaving several times, we go away to Bournemouth, benches Hendo for Bajcetic and plays him as a second attacking midfielder rather than a LCM< controller, allowing Bournemouth to release runners off Fab time and time again, fucking bullshit has he stuck with the same players, not at any point or for long enough

Anyway, let's hope the knee jerk miraculously works, but we are not going on a run like we need to if he keeps changing up all the time
    Stuck with trent, Robertson, Virgil, salah for most of the season. Those 4 have been ever presents when available.

And most of the chopping and changing has been down to injuries. That can't be ignored.

If you want him sacked just say it. But the disrespect towards him is grating considering what he has done the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Stuck with trent, Robertson, Virgil, salah for most of the season. Those 4 have been ever presents when available.
    And, Elliott is a thorn in the side of Trent and Mo, it has been absolutely done to death how he gets in the space of both players and stops them playing at their best by all Premier League football broadcasters, the other aspect of him doing that is the medium to long balls Virgil plays so expertly to find both aren't on anymore, so tonight he leaves shit cunt Elliott out entirely and drops both trent and Mo, that's just fucking genius

What minute will Chelsea take the lead?

Think it will be inside the first twenty.