Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: Elliott opens up about fear of joining Liverpool

I think we both know that I did.

But regardless of that, for arguments sake, let’s say that Taksin “hammered” me.. Why on earth would you be bringing up arguments between 2 different people on completely different topics into this?

How desperate.

I am trying to help you. Nothing more. I let you get away with your continued rudeness and personal insults (some of which have been well below the belt) time and time again because you are on the spectrum. I have a brother with Aspergers - so I do sympathise.

You are stuck fast in quandary yet you cannot see it.

As has been mentioned to you by dicko on this very topic. The very system you advocate is responsible for the breakdown that we have suffered for the 2nd time in 3 seasons.

It fits perfectly with the incoming activity we have witnessed. Only one senior mid addition Since 2018 and Gini was let go.

What part of this confuses you? Is it really Klopp’s fault? Has he said to the owners, Oh no, please don’t give me the funds to keep this midfield competitive. Is it Elliott’s fault? Thiago’s? There has barely been enough cash to refresh the front line, never mind the middle, or the back. Trent has not had any realistic rival or cover since Clyne and then Neco left. We got Virgil in 2018… and while Matip has aged and become more and more prone to injury we have added one CB (Konate) while letting another leave. It’s a weaker back line by far than it was after we captured Virgil.

In short - our defence has not progressed one iota since 2018 - nor has our midfield. It’s 2023… The brilliant front 3/4 are no longer here as a unit. Diaz who I see as Mane’s replacement has been out injured since autumn. Nunez (Bobbies) only arrived this summer and Gakpo this January. Bobby and Jota have both been missing for much of the season….

The team played 63 games last term before losing Mané. They almost reached the pinnacle of the sport. almost made history.

How how how do you expect these same players to pick up from where they were given the above and after suffering all these injuries..?

You're trying to muddy the water and move the goalposts and away from the facts that undid you again

You should know at this point, that I had far worse than your antics in an employment tribunal for over a year, in which, with no prior knowledge of employment law I represented myself and retired 4 of the UK's alleged best employment law solicitors from the case, a case which I won and you must understand, you're an amateur at trying to move the goalposts and muddy the water compared to them, but do carry on if your NPD compels you to

If we had a qualified judge examining the facts and arguments presented ruling over these proceedings as we had in those, you'd have been knocking on my door looking to settle out of court a long time ago
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

What in the living fook are you on about mate?

Seriously… Are you actually having a debate here about this season, Elliott, other squad members and potential ramifications or not? Or are you instead fighting some long lost or imagined battle from yesteryear?

Seems like you are in a constant state of war with yourself.

As for my antics…. What sodding antics would they be? I am simply engaging to highlight where I see the error in your thinking, You don’t strike me as thick m, yet your thinking/logic seem totally daft to me. It’s as though you are being deliberately false. I say this because you seem unable to accept - or admit to the things we have all witnessed this season.

You call them excuses. But they are facts and they are situations we absolutely did not have to contend with in seasons where we had a fitter squad in its prime - with far less miles on the clock.
    Last edited by Steveo; 11th April 2023 at 11:57 PM.

Stop trying muddy the waters, I'm not Taskin, I'm not going to move away from what we were discussing with your attempts to move the goalposts

Just for once admit you were wrong, for everyone else's sake as well as your own, rather than trying to change the subject, muddy the waters or whatever you want to call it

The stats on with and without Thiago so far this season are comprehensive and overwhelming that your version of events is entirely incorrect

The facts of how few games he played and that he didn't play in the carabao at all comprehensively show he didn't lead us to or near to anything as you have persistently claimed

The fact you attempted to dismiss the stats that absolutely hammered Thiago, by trying to cite the absence of other players, having claimed numerous times that "Thiago makes us tick" proven untrue and woefully inaccurate "Thiago was responsible for a good run of games" Contradicting this statement you persistently made, proving you knew this statement to be untrue

I could go on, you've been so brutally exposed, just admit it, accept the overwhelming body of evidence and stats and we can all move on

Wrong about what? the facts

Do you think that if I say - we didn’t suffer a crazy period of injuries - even though we did - that it makes you right and me wrong?

is this how people get “floored?”

And those 4 games after the 4 straight wins… where we lost v Brentford, Brighton and Wolves We weren’t without Virgil for most of them? without Bobby and Jota for all of them and without Nunez for almost half of them?

Another fact is - we have been abysmal all season away from home. Mud in water? or fact?

Shall we pretend these things didn’t happen? or is accepting that they did “muddying the waters?”

You want to use a small grouping of facts curated to suit your agenda without looking at the whole.

Come on, be real.

And these stats that “Hammer Thiago” (violent words again) say he is our best midfielder. I see no mud and also no water.

No way anyone is going to admit to being exposed by the very geezer they have in fact - exposed. It just doesn’t work like that mate.

You have to get past this. and deal with the facts. You cannot just sweep them under the carpet. They are the facts. sit in the corner and argue against them. It will do you some good.
    Last edited by Steveo; 12th April 2023 at 12:41 AM.

You're doing it again, you claimed, numerous times even though woefully inaccurate that Thiago nearly led us to a quadruple in making such a statement it is entirely apparent you are implying that his presence in the team alone was what nearly made that possible and you have made the same claims about previous winning runs, as though they were solely down to Thaigo's presence in the team, everyone here knows that, because you've done it so many times

You've argued against me about that when I repeatedly pointed it it wasn't accurate and that football is a team game of 11 players and you presented the same meaningless selective stats from 2 parts of different seasons over and over and over

Now when it is convenient to you, you are trying to make an argument, that our poor form under Thiago is because other players were missing, contrary to everything you have claimed about him so vehemently and frequently only recently

I appreciate you have NPD but surely you can see how you are discrediting anything you ever say with what you're attempting to do here

You also claimed that we were hit injuries due to how we play twice in recent seasons and that was entirely inaccurate, because the injuries were

Virgil - Knee, foul be Prickford, not through how we play
    Henderson - Abductor foul by Doucoure not through how we play
    Gomez - Recurrence of a knee injury of the type that are susceptible to recurring through kicking a ball on England duty, not through how we play
    Matip - has career long niggling injuries, again not through how we play

Your assertion the 20-21 injuries were the result of how we play was entirely inaccurate and incorrect

This is what you do, flip flop and bend the truth to try and matc hwhat you need it to for your argument

In the same light, you refuse to accept injuries and players missing in other games as excuses and choose to try and blame players for goals or dropped points who simply aren't the reason for it because you don't like or rate them and consistently do that

You've still not answered

If Fabinho stays with his man Casemiro as he absolutely should, do real score there

You won't because you know full well the answer is no they do not and that would be accepting you were wrong as was all the nonsense you wrote about how and why the goal happened and you also know or at least should know, that any top DM stays with Casemiro there, because they see Carvajal is 2v1 against Robbo and Thiago his pass to Valverde is blocked by Robbo and if they stay with Casemiro, he can only go backwards, but your NPD won't allow that

No flip flopping at all. Just you repeating that lie. Football is a team game whether you say it or I say it.

what do you think it was that got us 26 points from a possible 30 to finish 3rd in 2020/21? The wind? Hendo shouting from the bench? The whiff of Virgil’s aftershave from the stands? or was Kabak? Maybe Philips? What was it that saw us attain the hose 92 points in those 10 games and the following 25 games Thiago played in? Was he not at least part of that? And what was it that saw us drop 13 points in the 12 games he missed last term? Remember 10 games with a huge handicap.

and onto this season where Thiago has played in a squad that has been collectively shyte with him and without him. Where he played many games in a team minus 2 of its 4 forwards with a rookie (Gakpo) starting his first games in this league - with Gomez and Trent both brainfarting in relentless fashion… and also plenty without Virgil on top.

Yet you want to compare those 15 games - which include out ONLY group of wins beyond 2! Yes - not once have we managed more than 2 league wins in a row but for the 4 games streak that ended with Virgil’s injury at Brentford.

Keeeeep Dancing

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    You've still not answered

If Fabinho stays with his man Casemiro as he absolutely should, do real score there

You won't because you know full well the answer is no they do not and that would be accepting you were wrong as was all the nonsense you wrote about how and why the goal happened and you also know or at least should know, that any top DM stays with Casemiro there, because they see Carvajal is 2v1 against Robbo and Thiago his pass to Valverde is blocked by Robbo and if they stay with Casemiro, he can only go backwards, but your NPD won't allow that
    What are you on about? Fabinho is one of 6 Liverpool players sucked to the right of the pitch (as they attack) to try and deal with the intricate clever passing movement. The type that trumps your Heavy metal football. The problem is we cannot get the ball, but as long as the players on the opposite side of the pitch are not allowed the freedom of the stadium - we are safe. if will take a worldie to score from there and there is cover.

But that doesn’t happen. Our Hendo and our Trent are oblivious. Hendo literally marking nobody but grass and Trent - well he hasn’t a clue where Vini is and makes no attempt to find out; Goal.

watch it over and over until you understand.

That's quite the revisionist account of what you have said so many times before, countless times before, here we go again, everyone here knows exactly what you said and exactly what you meant by it and how you said it and that it was entirely inaccurate, stop trying to move the goalposts and a do convenient rewrite of what you said and meant by it