Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Elliott opens up about fear of joining Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    That's quite the revisionist account of what you have said so many times before, countless times before, here we go again, everyone here knows exactly what you said and exactly what you meant by it and how you said it and that it was entirely inaccurate, stop trying to move the goalposts and a do convenient rewrite of what you said and meant by it
    Balderdash and piffle - find what I said and post it. Then, perhaps we can see what you are ‘trying’ to say - without actually saying anything much at all.

Your memory is unreliable.

and finally for the oracle to read and comprehend.

https://footballmedicine.net/how-fatigue-affects-your-players-management/

Does fatigue only influences soft tissue injury risk?

No. Although it seems logical that over-exerted muscles will become progressively insufficient and therefore at increased risk of injury, this decreases in the muscles strength and neural firing rate may also be detrimental to the players´ motor control abilities, with consequences to overall motor control. For example, the decrease in joint position sense throughout the game (22) will most likely be detrimental to the reflexive (and often protective) response to joint movements. This will be responsible for an increased likelihood of a traumatic joint injury, such as the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) rupture.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    What are you on about? Fabinho is one of 6 Liverpool players sucked to the right of the pitch (as they attack) to try and deal with the intricate clever passing movement. The type that trumps your Heavy metal football. The problem is we cannot get the ball, but as long as the players on the opposite side of the pitch are not allowed the freedom of the stadium - we are safe. if will take a worldie to score from there and there is cover.

But that doesn’t happen. Our Hendo and our Trent are oblivious. Hendo literally marking nobody but grass and Trent - well he hasn’t a clue where Vini is and makes no attempt to find out; Goal.

watch it over and over until you understand.
    Quit with the bullshit for once and answer the question, everyone here bar you or the majority almost certainly know the answer to

If Fabinho stay with his man Casemiro, Thiago and Robbo being 2v1 against Carvajal, do Real score that goal?

The answer is no, watch it again and again and again and again, watch a few games with sides who have top Dms as their No6 and not destroyers and watch how their Dms stay with their man in such a situation, whereas a destroyer, doesn't read it, forgets their man and is attracted by and concerned with only the ball and their player with it, watch some footage of 19-20 when your favourite hendo was our No6 and see how often he waited and waited and stayed with a man he needed to and then timed his intervention to perfection and wasn't immediately attrcated to or compelled to charge to the ball
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

and finally for the oracle to read and comprehend.

https://footballmedicine.net/how-fatigue-affects-your-players-management/

Does fatigue only influences soft tissue injury risk?

No. Although it seems logical that over-exerted muscles will become progressively insufficient and therefore at increased risk of injury, this decreases in the muscles strength and neural firing rate may also be detrimental to the players´ motor control abilities, with consequences to overall motor control. For example, the decrease in joint position sense throughout the game (22) will most likely be detrimental to the reflexive (and often protective) response to joint movements. This will be responsible for an increased likelihood of a traumatic joint injury, such as the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) rupture.
    Oh my God, so you're now saying that Virgil was injured through our style of play, not by a two footed assault by Prickford oh dear God lad, you're really not doing yourself any favours at all

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Oh my God, so you're now saying that Virgil was injured through our style of play, not by a two footed assault by Prickford oh dear God lad, you're really not doing yourself any favours at all
    No - I am saying that ‘perhaps’ had he not played every single possible game for 2 seasons straight - ‘perhaps’ he manages to avoid the severity of the collision. This is born out by research AND by any players who has played the game: when you are not at 100% every coming together carries more risk. That is not to say it’s a guarantee but it’s definitely more likely with more fatigue.

Ditto Matip, Gomez, Henderson

Are you suggesting that playing more and more games has no bearing on a players chance of a serious injury?

No - I am saying that ‘perhaps’ had he not played every single possible game for 2 seasons straight - ‘perhaps’ he manages to avoid the severity of the collision. This is born out by research AND by any players who has played the game: when you are not at 100% every coming together carries more risk. That is not to say it’s a guarantee but it’s definitely more likely with more fatigue.
    So yes then, you are pretty much saying Virgil's injury was down to our style of play and not Prickford's 2 footed assault, oh dear

Are you thick?

Are you thick?
    are you thick to have to ask that question?

I don't know why you bother replying, you know it's pointless.

I suppose the forum looks active outside of match days thanks to you two..... lol..
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    are you thick to have to ask that question?

I don't know why you bother replying, you know it's pointless.

I suppose the forum looks active outside of match days thanks to you two..... lol..
    I should know the answer.

I had hoped it would have a point but you are right. Clearly I am not wise enough to refrain from arguing with this particular kind of fool.

Balderdash and piffle - find what I said and post it. Then, perhaps we can see what you are ‘trying’ to say - without actually saying anything much at all.

Your memory is unreliable.

Are you denying that you ever tried to assert that "Thiago almost led us to a quadruple" despite him not playing a single minute of the Carabao and only playing 10 full games all season?

Are you denying that you argued with me and simply reposted the 'forget the part of each season he was pants and we lost games, like the 2 goals he gave Leicester in 1 minute in their 3-1 win over us' stats over and over and went off about something else when I insisted football was a team game and there were many players such as Alisson, Trent, Robbo, Gini, Mo, Bobby, Mane, Jota and even Fab who were ultimately far more contributory to what you were trying to attribute to solely to Thiago