Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Thread: Elliott opens up about fear of joining Liverpool

The only floundering fish in here is you buster. Take your medicine and come back when you are man enough to have an honest debate abut Elliott, Thiago or anyone else without displaying such a clear and obvious bias.

Premier League games this season with Thiago

P15 W6 D4 L5 GF23 GA25 Clean sheets 3

Premier League games without Thiago

P14 W6 D4 L4 GF27 GA10 Clean sheets 6 SIX

Cough cough splutter splutter

Better win rate, better goal scored rate, better (as in fewer) goals conceded rate, more than double the amount of clean sheets per games and NB we've conceded over DOUBLE the amount of goals per game WITH Thiago

THEY are the facts Steveo, we've been better without him and especially defensively, look at the clean sheets without him

Here's another set of stats to go with your tackling stats on giving up big chances

WITH Thiago in the side

Opposition
    Shots 174
    On target 85

Without Thiago in the side

Opposition
    Shots 105
    On target 35

50 FIFTY more opposition shots on target with Thiago in the side and he has missed a few big games in which the opposition generally have more shots on target

Steveo the self professed football expert who is actually a know nothing actually now believes that

Scoring more goals in 1 less game, keeping 3 more clean sheets, 6 in 14 games as opposed to only 3 in 15 games and conceding 15 FIFTEEN fewer goals isn't much better, conceding 1 goal a game less, A GOAL A GAME LESS, isn't miles better

Erm Ok
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Are you still talking?

Are you going to sit their straight faced and insist that those 15 games were played with a similar level of injuries and absentees than the 14 games you think we were “far far” better in..?

Are you going to do that?

Fine… well the. that’s why nobody really bothers to waste their time on you,

I will continue to expose it though. There is enough bullshit news floating around doing damage… we don’t need one relentlessly spinning there garbage unopposed in here.

Expose what Steveo, you and your stich have been absolutely devastatingly exposed and completely destroyed here, blown to smithereens and you're STILL talking and trying to carry this on, I knew you suffered from NPD pretty badly, but even for you, to continue after such absolute destruction is really something

I won't stop, I will keep exposing your nonsense, I won't do what Taksin, Cd and other who have completely exposed and destroyed you here so many times do and give up because you won't stop talking or regurgitating your nonsense ignoring the facts they have used to expose it entirely until they just give up replying

Even Alexander O'neal has your number, enjoy, if ever there was a song made for you, this is it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN1RYACiXNs

Aw, poor 19x not only copying word for word what I have said I will do, (told you you weren’t very original) but resorting to making up desperate stories too.

It’s funny you bring up Taksin… Seems he had to walk away after being exposed and outed. That or he simply lost interest when FSG tried to sell us for a packet? As for CC we have talks from time to time. Neither he nor I have ever given up. we usually agree to disagree.
    Last edited by Steveo; 11th April 2023 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Taksin had to walk away after being exposed and outed. As for CC we have talks from time to time. Neither he nor I have ever given up. we usually agree to disagree.
    No he didn't, he floored you, but you just kept posting and posting and posting, reposting what you had previously, ignoring the facts he posted that had floored you and he just got very bored and fed up, and stopped bothering with you and you took that as a victory It's exactly your NPD approach and strategy to every argument or debate, keep ignoring the facts ubnti lthe other person gets bored ,claim victory when you;ve had your arse handed to you

I've seen you floored in almost all your long arguments here, but you just keep doing what you do, keep talking, until the other person gets completely bored and gives up because they are debating the points you make to hammer you, they rephrase those facts and find others that flaw your points and arguments over and over, but you completely ignore all the relevant facts they put forward, until they just stop bothering to reply and think you've won, everyone here knows it, except you apparently

you were his cheerleader as I recall. Even when i was wiping the floor with him.

His amateurish outlook on the game (synergy with you) , his belief that FSG were the second coming and his ridiculous assertion that It is great owners not great managers that make for great dynasties.

It’s telling to see your violent choice of words. Clearly you are angry.

Do you feel I have overstepped the mark? Do you feel threatened?

Words to look out for in a disturbed character…

“floored you” . “hammered you”

Poor 19… get that anger out. A punchbag can help here. Boxing can be therapy,

Lol you didn't wipe the floor with him, only in your own mind, you tripped him up a couple of times doing what you do, trying to get the person who has you floored to move away from the facts and trying desperately to move the goalposts, as you've been doing continually in this thread, but I won't do that, I'll continually brutally expose what you're doing as I have in this thread when you've been trying to move the goalposts, moving away from statements like "He makes us tick" "He was the reason we won all these games" "he almost led us to a quadruple" when he only played 10 full games and didn't kick a ball in one comp, that you've made over and over so many times it is unreal, claiming scoring more and conceding a goal a game less and conceding so many less shots and shots on target a game without Thiago isn't miles better

I have to credit your persistence, ignorance and belligerence if nothing else, as unsavoury a part of your NPD as it is, I have never encountered anyone who in the face of such overwhelming evidence they are and have persistently been as hopelessly wrong as you are and have been, who will continue and persist for so long bizarrely hoping to claim some victory through the other person getting bored of their antics and giving up on them as a lost cause

Even when i was wiping the floor with him.
    Words to look out for in a disturbed character…

“floored you”
    Tripping yourself up now When is your next shift at the cinema?