Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Champions League quarter finals

The 2nd madrid goal was hilarious. He walked it in.
    It's stuff you see at 90'+

Quote Originally Posted by toshin View Post
    The 2nd madrid goal was hilarious. He walked it in.
    It's stuff you see at 90'+
    Thought the keeper was going to take him out, for taking the piss.

Well ,we're all hoping for a totally unexpected comeback from bayern I guess, I don't see it, Tuchel isn't a very good coach in my view, I thought his use and management of that Chelsea squad and some of the players in it was fucking shite overall despite seeing them through the knock out stages of the Champions League and beating City in the final, he was admittedly better in European competition than in the Prem
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Upamecano is always a risk, I'm always expecting him to make an unforced error as I am Gomez

Refs the twat from the Champions League final
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 19th April 2023 at 08:14 PM.

Bayern already much better than the first leg so far, it'd be good if Bayern could get one here, light the blue touch paper for a decent game

Barella puts Inter 1-0 up on the night 3-0 on aggregate

An all Milan semi, we bummed both of those last season, Inter were the more problematic, but Captain fantastic made sure we saw them off

Sane should pull one back for Bayern but misses, still on the City pay roll no doubt, probably why Mane punched him

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Refs the twat from the Champions League final
    Looks to send Gomezesque Upamecano off, when Haaland was offside, the cunt didn't know what offside is in the Champions League final either, if Benzema isn't interfering with play letting the ball go when 3 of our defenders are deliberately playing him off then I don't know what is, I don't think they should have been trying to play him off mind, we do that a little too much in our own box at times for my liking, playing offside inside your own box 10-12 yards out is fecking ridiculous in my view