Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 589101112131415

Thread: Champions League quarter finals

If city beat madrid they could end up winning a treble... And then spending another billion.

Looks like these guys are trying to soften the blow....I mean, I don't even think bellingham is worth the cost to us but this is comical.
    Yeah I can sure see how Elliot is 'almost' bellingham too.

https://www.liverpool.com/liverpool-fc-news/features/liverpool-transfer-jude-bellingham-klopp-26716605

Here, in the words of Bernardo Silva.

"Erling is a special player, a different player to what we had in the past," added Portugal midfielder Silva.

"He doesn't need many touches. He is like a shadow for 85 minutes and touches the ball once and it is a goal. When we have that special player in attack it makes us feel more comfortable at the back."

This is what is often missed when asking about and questioning a creaking defence. When the team has total belief that it will score, and the opposition does too, life becomes so much easier at the back.

I get a sneaky feeling looking at their game against us and against Arsenal tonight, Poker Face Carlo might well play Tchouameni as a man marker in his 3 with Modric and Camavinga, with Valverde at RFWD playing between there and midfield and have Tchou Tchou follow the bacon around all game bumming him
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”