Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Champions League quarter finals

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    City have a game in hand. Arsenal have to play them and Newcastle.
    I think they're going to bottle it.
    Hope so. Not that I want City to win or anything m, just the lesser of 2 evils from my perspective

I'm no fan of Baldy but he has a template for the game that is recognisable throughout all of his sides. He just needs world class players to do it.

How those sides are put together is a whole different argument but when they're on top of their game they're a fabulous side.

I really don't like Arteta. There's something particularly 'sneaky' about him. And his team are built the same way. If they'd tried to win the game instead of breaking the game up with all sorts of things they might have ended up with the 3 points in Sunday.

I've always like Arsenal as a club. I just don't like Arteta.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yep, I was the only person here or anywhere else pretty much raving about Konate before he was on anyone's radar, and saying he was by far the better defender of the 2, but there were concerns about his injury record
    So what?

city hitting top form when needed
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    So what?
    He's my man Konate
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

All over YouTube, we're not going for Bellingham as we can't afford him. We need FSG out because if this is true and who knows whether it is, then we'll not be challenging for years to come, Mount and whoever else will not strengthen our midfield. The fans need to turn on FSG for the charlatans that they are.

apparently mount is new top target

my god you couldn't make it up....

and no champions league............... n the money that brings.. don't see how they're suddenly gonna spend like 200m which we need at least 200m investment in this squad money from FSG/CLUB BEFORE sales/wages off the books too- that's another player we can bring in instead... +200m

not gonna happen though is it.

they didn't spend when we was on top, to keep us there they're not suddenly going to splash out now we're falling down the table and making less money...
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

apparently Mane punched Sane in the first after the defeat to Man-cheaty last night.. Sadio Mane ain't having a good time at Bayern
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Which game will ye watch tonight. Think I’ll watch Madrid Chelsea but I reckon other game could be a cracker between Milan and Napoli coming on the back of milan hammering Napoli at home the other week.

I'm going to watch Real v Chelsea, I thought we'd have been better going 343, so I'm interested ot see how Chelsea's does, although they don't have a CB as good as Konate one v one, he had Vinicius in his pocket in the Champions League final until Fab's error let them all pass forward easy and he had to leave him and pick up Benzema

I watched the entire game of Napoli v AC Milan recently, it was a cracker
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”