Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: Champions League quarter finals

Fantastic switch by Valverde there, take note Thiago THAT is how it's done
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Don't know why Carlo is playing Camavinga at LB and Valverde at RCM, Nacho coming on at lB changed the game v us, Mo and Co were all over the starting LB, also, for me, Real have been better this season and were last season playing Valverde at as an attacking right mid working between RM and RFWD all game instead of playing a RFWD

How do you stop the far touchline flickering on bt sport lads. Picture is perfect but some sort of setting on box or tv is not quite right. Drives me nuts every week.

Real are pressing very well here, like they did to us second half at Anfield, proper coordinated pressing, having bodies forward but with a man and in a position to move off him just at the right time to receive a pass or stay with him until a chance for you to get involved in the attack arises

We stopped pressing with that high level of coordination after 19-20, playing differently in 20-21 because of injuries caused by fouls definitely didn't help, but we didn't do nbearly enough to get back to our highest levels of pressing thereafter

Booooooooooooooooom get the fucking FUCK in MY MAN Benzema makes it 1-0

Cuntois at it again with the big saves, with a great one there as Chelsea almost reply instantly

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Real are pressing very well here, like they did to us second half at Anfield, proper coordinated pressing, having bodies forward but with a man and in a position to move off him just at the right time to receive a pass or stay with him until a chance for you to get involved in the attack arises

We stopped pressing with that high level of coordination after 19-20, playing differently in 20-21 because of injuries caused by fouls definitely didn't help, but we didn't do nbearly enough to get back to our highest levels of pressing thereafter

Booooooooooooooooom get the fucking FUCK in MY MAN Benzema makes it 1-0
    You've had more men than Katie Price 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    You've had more men than Katie Price ����
    I've had more women than Richard Burton

That Enzo Fernandez is a good player but no where near worth what Chelsea paid for him.

Chelsea nearly undone again as Carvajal intercepts a Mr Whippy Thiago style attempted switch by James

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    That Enzo Fernandez is a good player but no where near worth what Chelsea paid for him.
    No he isn't but he is well worth the 9m we should and could have signed him for in the summer and at that price, we could have just let Keita go on a free to get rid of him, as he will be doing anyway

His passing is class, far more what we need than you know who brings, the way he plays a 30 yarder that just drops with pin point accuracy over the full backs head to their wide forward alone would have been priceless for us and he has so much more than that, him with Gini and Hendo upgrades either side would have been perfect for us
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 12th April 2023 at 08:41 PM.