Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Champions League quarter finals

They look the best side in it this year being honest. Be interesting to see can pep make a balls of it again

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    So it's almost certainly a Real Madrid v Man City semi-final in one match and unless there's a Benfica fight-back we will see an all-Italian semi-final and thus have a Serie A side in the Final.

Just hope we don't see something like Man City reaching the Final to wallop a side with European heritage. Man City beating AC Milan 4-0 or something would be grim stuff.

Would be utterly hilarious if that match happened and was decided by a Divock Origi winner.
    I think Divock would have to make the first team to do this,which would be difficult as he's been booed off the field at times this season......Not at all a popular player.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    They'll never get a better chance to win it.
    Will be bloody weird rooting for Real Madrid.

Sadio Mane is expected to apologise in front of the Bayern Munich squad after punching team-mate Leroy Sane in the face after Tuesday's Champions League defeat at Manchester City.

Sky Germany report that Sane's lip was bleeding after the altercation and the two players needed to be separated by their fellow team-mates in the dressing room.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Sadio aha

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    I think Divock would have to make the first team to do this,which would be difficult as he's been booed off the field at times this season......Not at all a popular player.
    Let a man dream Sir!

I wonder if Sadio is really regretting his move. Is he missing the atmosphere which Jurgen goes at length to create in the squad? Maybe he is missing his girlfriend, Melissa Reddy, doesn't she live in Liverpool?
    Anyway Bayern have hung him out to dry a bit. had to apologise in front of the entire squad, Was fined and suspended for one game (so he is of course available for the second leg against City). Seems that he is perceived as the bad guy of the story. I wonder what that was all about. Was it a football thing? it started in the game itself. Or is it something that has been building up off the pitch?
    Don't think that City game is done and dusted. Pundits already discussing how City will do in the final against Napoli after they knock out Real Madrid. But we know better than anyone that a three goal deficit can be overturned. Bayern are not a nothing team and their home atmosphere can propel them to great things. Fingers crossed ( I know it's unlikely)

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Let a man dream Sir!
    I wasn't meaning to rain on your parade mate ! That wasn't my intention.Just wasn't sure if you knew about his dismal displays since leaving us.

Been suspended.

I am out of the country, but this is the news from bbc.com

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65257844

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Been suspended.

I am out of the country, but this is the news from bbc.com

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65257844
    How does the likes of this even make it out of dressing room. Fannies.