Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Champions League quarter finals

imagine there is a video in circulation so not worth trying to cover it up. Won’t get a media blackout for that. It isn’t exactly the Nordstream pipeline.

Nudge nudge.

Idiots they should have started Mane and Muller in the first place and they need a new CB because Upamecano has every bit as much potential for a complete meltdown as Gomez and you can't have players like that you might need to rely on for a number of games in your squad as we've found far too many times with Gomez, none moreso than his contribution to no less than 4 FOUR of Real's goals in the 5-2 at Anfield that effectively ended the tie as a contest
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    imagine there is a video in circulation so not worth trying to cover it up. Won’t get a media blackout for that. It isn’t exactly the Nordstream pipeline.

Nudge nudge.
    Lol. True that. But still. It just seems so anti team to us old timers.
    I’d say there have been past teams that hit each other to get reafy for games like!!

Latest tonight

Chelsea 0-0 Real

Napoli 0-0 AC Milan

Chelsea just presented with a great chance to put one on a plate by a terrible error from Modric of all people, but Gallagher stuffs it up

Now Kante misses an absolute sitter put on a plate for him by my man Havertz

Napoli all over Milan like a cheap suit. Can't believe that Milan will hold out for their 1 nil for the whole 90 minutes.

Unbelievable ..Milan penalty completely against the run of play

Olivier Giroud sees his penalty saved. pressure from that unbelievable crowd got to him I think.

Yeeeeaaaaaah they missed it, I put it as 2-1 to Napoli on my Super 6, and 1-0 to Real

What a fucking run that was in the Milan v Napoli game - WOW!!!!!!

Napoli 0-1 (0-2 on aggregate) AC Milan