Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool set sights on Mount

I’m not trying to do anything you discredit yourself with your own words

“Real dominated us” 21-22 Champions League final

‘Bellingham could be a massive flop’

Comparing our potentially signing Mount instead of Bellinghsm to us signing Mo instead of Brandt you made the comparison your words

“Thiago makes us tick”

I’ll stop otherwise I’ll be here all night

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Quick question

Who has been the better signing Mac Allister or Thiago?
    Answer the question

YOU are a liar and an utter disgrace. Fortunate most are too scared to call you out.

YOur lies are there for anyone imnterested to see. They are not mistakes either but deliberate lies.

Go away and come back when you can back up your bullshit and answer the questions posed.

Who has been the better signing Mac Allister or Thiago?

19x I don't know what's going on in your world at the minute but I hope you're OK.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    19x I don't know what's going on in your world at the minute but I hope you're OK.
    I’m absolutely fine thank you, I’m simply strongly objecting to, refusing to indulge the person in question and pointing out his habit of approaching a subject he was wrong about by taking a thread OT with 30 pages of trying of guff that is obviously designed to try & take the debate away from the original point which they were wrong about, while seeing how they like another person doing to them what they have persistently done to others in their entire time here

I’m quite sure that’s why a couple of the better posters left, as he did it to them constantly, and when I’d read through the pages & pages of the threads the two that left were right, again on things that challenged the person’s status quo, and every thread showed the same distinct OM, just as the majority of the threads he’s done it to CCTV do

It’s tiresome & boring and one of the reasons I stopped posting for a few months & it repeats over & over on loop

Most posters here to and fro with each other, have little disputes in match threads or those about players, Rip into each other mercilessly on rare occasions, just agree to disagree without having to say so and that’s how it should be and I find everyone but Steveo to be

Crimson has got royally pissed with me in a few match threads mostly about me trying to defend Trent, it doesn’t bother me, or stay with me thereafter, then in other threads on other players & other things we might agree, I don’t go on a 30 page regurgitation of what was on the first page trying to ‘expose’ them for having a different very strong opinion & neither does CD I I don’t bear a grudge or take a dislike to CD ripping into me for a difference of opinion or my defending what they viewed as indefensible (no pun intended) I take each next post as it is, there’s no animosity

Has to be said Steven has loads of form for doing what I described loads of form with lots of different posters

I only do it when I allow him to drag me into it

Other than that CCTV JustMe and I had a few page debate about Gomez in 19-20

NINETEENX

A disturbed and nasty individual who cannot face the nature of his own ludicrous machinations without losing control.

Constantly reminding us all where the manager has gone wrong while at the same time claiming the same manager should be in receipt of 3 titles and 3 CL over the period. Lambasting key players he doesn’t like but who just happen to have been integral to our major successes. The list of contradictions read like the rap sheet of Gary Glitter, Dunno perhaps there is a link.

When the mirror is held up he becomes triggered - and resorts to all manner of twisted tactics.

Inventing stories - telling bare faced lies. Taking things people have said wildly out of context and completely off topic to try and distract from the revelations that prove his own stupidity,

Peppering the forum with complete bullshit for a well over a decade

MOUNT:
    I had forgotten about the original exchange on page 1 in my sheer disbelief at your lies... and found this in direct response to eggy - who was also replying to Sid - and clearly miffed that we had pulled the plug on Bellingham

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    We’ve gone from wanting Tchoumeni and him only to waiting for Bellingham to mason mount sid. The excuse for signing no one after failing with Tchoumeni was we only sign the players we really want. Imo we could have signed mount at any time we wanted over the last few years but his value is low enough now that we’ll go for it. It’s a money ball signing again which rather than expecting to work we are hoping it works. It most likely won’t.
    I say this:

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Also correct eggy. But apart from the direct wake of the Coutinho sale… £142 million cash injection… haven’t most of our signings fallen into this category?

This is the model right?
    There it is in black and white. The club were in for him and nobody was jumping for joy, but some of us were suggesting that it might work out as it has with others. This season - and only to a degree - with Endo over Bellingham/Caicedo/Mount

BELLINGHAM:
    YES he could easily have been a flop at Real.. Or here or anywhere. Players flop all the time. To suggest that saying that is the same as saying that I said he would be a massive flop... Is low even for you.

Often - the bigger and more high profile the signing the bigger the flop - at lest that is the perception.

Kai Havertz for instance - considered a total flop by every Chelsea fan I ever met is now a hero to the new faithful and on the brink of winning the title with Arsenal.

How about ‘your man’ Enzo Fernandez - from world cup winner to £106 million Chelsea flop (2x what Mount cost the filth) - at least so far - scratching around and only dreaming of the form Mason Mount showed in winning the European Cup.

Mount, like, Sancho, Pogba & Mkhitaryan - and like so many others has clearly flopped thus far at United. Does that mean we dodged a bullet? No? Only if you have half a brain and refuse to see all the other flops who were brilliant before - like Sancho - and flopped totally only flip 180 again at another club and is on the brink of a European cup final.

Surely there is no need to remind people - Salah was considered a flop at Chelsea hence they let him go - so was KDB ? Is he shyte? would we have dodged a bullet in missing out on him???

Would Mount have been a world beater here under Klopp… Who the hell knows? Possibly - Would Bellingham have been a success here? - again who knows? That’s the truth. Nobody knows the answers to these questions BUT in the footballing world millions of idiots pretend they do.

THE REAL QUESTION:
    Why the fook are you dragging all this totally unrelated garbage onto a thread about the next manager and how he might play the game? A convo where you struggle to justify the short pass - game City played years ago and still do today. One finely tuned from the game Pep had at Bayern also finely tuned from the one he had at Barca. All instant high press and short passing sides utilising quality technique on the ball across the midfield. Something you shy away from time and time again (for obvious reasons) in favour of your bullshit Anglo Saxon drills.

You see 19.. In trying to avoid answering the obvious questions posed by your relentless one-upmanship vs Klopp while simultaneously admonishing the PGMOL for us missing out on huge levels of success.... & then choosing to wildly lash out at me, you have inadvertently dug a deeper hole. Adding lies to this rather ugly mess.