Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789

Thread: Liverpool set sights on Mount

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Ah come on 19. There’s no need to descend down the rabbit hole on every thread. Keep it down to 80% of them!!
    Well, he started, thinking he was 'The Decider' and some kind of internet warrior forum enforcer and making posts to that effect "Lay of Thiago and the manager" (or else obviously plus how dare you have an opinion different from the narrative I am desperate tp create) "I will expose you" while brutally exposing himself continually with his persistent flip flopping and revisionist account of things including what he had previously said when trying to do so

And here he is, this couldn't be more perfect and accurate

I've suffered enough prats like that in my life and turned the other cheek, but I'm not doing that here,
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

i would have Stach personally, still a bit raw, but has pace, athleticism, box to box ability, good positioning and defensive skills, is 2 footed and can play the medium to long up and down diagonals and switches of the required standard and is a very decent crosser of the ball

Although Hendo has incredible game intelligence, positional sense and know how, something frequently commented on and highly appreciated by pundits and ex prosand me in our games and in his games for the national side, if not by the vast majority of our own fans

There's no denying he has slowed down a lot, doesn't have the same box to box ability, injuries seems to have effected his ability to play those medium to long balls over the top, diagonals and switches with the accuracy he did so consistently other 3 or 4 seasons and the quality of his crosses has dropped off considerably this season and he needs to move to a Milner role next season and fucking quit the national side for fucks sake

Stach looks an ideal replacement, we get lots of opportunities to release Hendo and do release him wide right where you'd traditionally expect a full back overlapping, the releasing a midfielder beyond the forwards people are looking for, Stach is rapid and a good crosser and a bit cuter in the type of crosses he elects to put in than Hendo has ever been being brutally honest so he should offer more than Hendo in that respect, he is in the profile of the Gini/Hendo upgrade. his defensive capabilities combine with his box to box ability and pace, make him an ideal fit for the RCM role as we need it to be played in my opinion and he can also play LCM and No6, RCM looks to be hos best position

I would take a player that brings that and that versatility ahead of Mount all day long and be very happy we're getting a player who looks a proper Hendo replacement and upgrade, not fucking Elliott
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Incredible from a man wildly celebrating what he viewed as Bobby's demise in 20-21 AND paying no mind whatsoever to the short and long term consequences of sacrificing Mane's play and link up with Robbo and the width on our left and the keeping of the width benefitting all our other players, none moreso than Mane himself as it created the space for his famous outside in runs from wide to centre to score so frequently
    Why don’t you stop talking utter shyte fella. Truly that would be a great place to start. Nobody on this entire forum was ever wildly celebrating a Bobby’demise.

You haven’t a clue, or seemingly a functioning memory. Bobby was the player I continually cited as one of the key pillars of everything great we did,

However, some of us WISELY welcomed the fact that at a time when Bobby was understandably struggling for form (and boy was he), after so much work (too much imo) we had the brilliant goal threat and return that Jota gave us. Without that Bobby would have been gone a while back. No way he could have lasted as he has but for the addition of a genuine option to challenge and rotate.

If the club was to follow your methodology to the letter, the title defence season would have been the best one since we won the title.

You just can’t take it when the stats highlight your constant inaccuracies.
    When they do, you descend into personal insult, all of which reveals your pathetically weak memory and accompanies your down right lies.

This is why you end up writing to yourself mostly. I understand that it is difficult for someone like you to be wrong and have it so brutally laid bare, but you are just going to have to take it.

A man who fell into a well, has to accept he is at the bottom before he can plan on climbing out. A blind man needs a walking stick. There are others.
    Last edited by Steveo; 14th April 2023 at 07:12 AM.

As for the chance to “release Hendo”…. Based on his performance levels these last few seasons, One can only dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Why don’t you stop talking utter shyte fella. Truly that would be a great place to start. Nobody on this entire forum was ever wildly celebrating a Bobby’demise.

You haven’t a clue, or seemingly a functioning memory. Bobby was the player I continually cited as one of the key pillars of everything great we did,

However, some of us WISELY welcomed the fact that at a time when Bobby was understandably struggling for form (and boy was he), after so much work (too much imo) we had the brilliant goal threat and return that Jota gave us. Without that Bobby would have been gone a while back. No way he could have lasted as he has but for the addition of a genuine option to challenge and rotate.

If the club was to follow your methodology to the letter, the title defence season would have been the best one since we won the title.

You just can’t take it when the stats highlight your constant inaccuracies.
    When they do, you descend into personal insult, all of which reveals your pathetically weak memory and accompanies your down right lies.

This is why you end up writing to yourself mostly. I understand that it is difficult for someone like you to be wrong and have it so brutally laid bare, but you are just going to have to take it.

A man who fell into a well, has to accept he is at the bottom before he can plan on climbing out. A blind man needs a walking stick. There are others.
    ***Standing Ovation and Applause!!!!***
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

I look at Mount and I think "Lallana with a better fitness record" and the more I think it, the more I am on board than I was originally.