Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Europa League quarter finals

Europa League quarter finals

the filthy 2-1 Sevilla Sevilla pull one back late and it looks like Martinez has done his achiles too

Feyenoord 1-0 Roma

juverntus 1-0 Sporting

Leverkusen 1-1 Union Saint-Gil

The filthy desperately trying to hold on, goofy wanker who sadly offers much more of the creativity we expected from Thiago is out of the second leg also and Varane went off injured at HT I think
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

5 minutes of stoppage time left, the filthy down to 10 men

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom get the fucking FUCK in 2-2 Sevilla score their second defelcted in off Maguire come the FUCK on Sevilla, get a winner here NOW

Hahahahaha

The best part is hearing the drop in Savage's voice, so totally gutted, BT are wankers for that, Savage simply can't disguise or hide is incredible bias for and love of the filthy having come through their youth set up in his commentary and it is frankly quite sickening to listen to his drivel and drooling and he has a fucking awful tone and accent, they should remove him from their team

Martinez gone off with what could be a bad ankle injury. Been lucky he's not faced Salah in every game but being out for a while now could disrupt the rest of their season.

two own goals?? get in!
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Ft Feyenoord 1-0 Roma

FT Juventus 1-0 Sporting

FT Leverkusen 1-1 Union

FT the filthy 2-2 Sevilla

Goofy suspended for the second leg, Martinez looks done for the season, and Varane possibly injured again too, Ten Hag overplaying players could have huge repercussions for the remainder of their season, such a shame

Unreal. Hapless Harry diverting a header that was heading towards the corner flag into his own net.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Unreal. Hapless Harry diverting a header that was heading towards the corner flag into his own net.
    Yeeeeaaaaaaaahhh he's the gift that keeps on giving