Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fsg out

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    The rumours are that he wants the move. That would,/will be a very bitter pill if it's true.
    I definitely feel we are still involved, he hasn't said anything personally yet.
    everybody knows we need real investment to compete. He probably wouldnt be able to fix things on his own. So he woulkd need assurances that more would be coming in and that aint happening.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    What I dislike from a certain contributor here.. he's had issues with Klopp in recent months (because klopp aint doing like he advises)So everything is his fault. even the squad and players......
    Bloom-Klopp's about causing mischief again, is he?

What a twat he is.

(*.....wait,.......you were referring to that Manc-supporting bellend, weren't you?
    j/k)
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

NO not that turd. another one
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Back to being serious.. we are fucked this summer theres no way FSG will give us the money we need. Not like they would have anyway .. But now we won't get top 4. they'll use that as an extra excuse.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Whats the kitty? And who goes to bolster it?

Back in the days when we used to qualify for the champions league the kitty used to be enough for one new first team player plus whatever we raised in sales. That seems to be FSG policy.

I suspect a lot of fans would secretly love us to spend summer spunking money like City but realistically we need to admit our recruitment stagnated for years and suck up the consequences - which means it could take as many years for us to rebuild and get back there again.

Rome wasn't rebuilt in a day. We may not bounce back next season. We need to play the long game, get rid of the dead wood (as ever), and some of the oldies and replace them with young (24 ish) homegrown players and develop them into a team again. And enjoy the ride.

What I dislike from a certain contributor here.. he's had issues with Klopp in recent months (because klopp aint doing like he advises)So everything is his fault. even the squad and players. I don't think Thiago as been anything special. But look at how we bought him. 5 million paid over several years. it just shows at the time we werent gonna be paying 50 million on midfielder.
    I can't believe we have to buy players on the cheap.. obviously don't be taken for a ride by the selling club. But they have a right to sell their players how they wish too. But don't look for the 8 million garbage signing either
    It is because he has had a poor performance this season, and part of that has revealed that his plan for evolution of the team was flawed and we've spent a lot of money buying players to try and play that way Thiago, Nunez and Diaz, that's 160m and only Diaz has hit th ground running but needs to add more goals

Players can be absolutely brilliant for us, for several seasons running and the moment their contributions drop a little, even if there are considerable mitigating circumstances, everyone here has the knife our for them and refuses to accept those circumstances

I just want Jurgen to forget his pipe dream and Thiago fantasy and get back to doing what he's successful at and the only way of playing he has been successful at, the manager needs to be accountable when he gets it wrong and him getting it wrong is why a lot of the players everyone's been merrily giving loads of shit have been so below their previous levels

In many respects, what Jurgen attempted this season was like starting all over again with a new manager in an entirely different system and style of play, throwing all the built up over time understanding and positioning off each other and support of each other out with the baby and the bath water, it was absolutely fucking barmy, producing a litany of 'things not to do as a football manager' that are enshrined as such through the ages of time
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I think FSG would have stumped up for Bellingham had Jurgen not ballsed up our season and left us almost certainly without Champions League football

I think when Ward fucked up the Tchouameni deal, Klopp decided to wait for this summer for a mid and the one he wanted, Bellingham, but then he took us well out of the top four reckoning, so obviously the money just isn't there now, with likely lesser revenue from sponsors also as a result of no Champions League as most sponsorship deals do have clauses of amount paid for participation in such competitions, if you look at the revenue announced from last season's Champions League run, we're likely taking a 150m financial hit as a result of this season's poor performance levels and management of the players at Klopp's disposal, so there goes any deal for Bellingham
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I think FSG would have stumped up for Bellingham had Jurgen not ballsed up our season and left us almost certainly without Champions League football

I think when Ward fucked up the Tchouameni deal, Klopp decided to wait for this summer for a mid and the one he wanted, Bellingham, but then he took us well out of the top four reckoning, so obviously the money just isn't there now, with likely lesser revenue from sponsors also as a result of no Champions League as most sponsorship deals do have clauses of amount paid for participation in such competitions, if you look at the revenue announced from last season's Champions League run, we're likely taking a 150m financial hit as a result of this season's poor performance levels and management of the players at Klopp's disposal, so there goes any deal for Bellingham
    Put the fishing rod away, mate.

NO not that turd. another one

Of course I know to whom you were referring to.

I was just being a cheeky git.

Everyone knows that turd around these here parts.
    How could anyone possibly miss it when its strewn all over the place?
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!