Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789

Thread: This weekends other games 15th April-16th April

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He's not at all bad either, a little Manesque coming in on his right when playing LFWD a few absolute belters there on his show real, he'd be a good player for a lot of Premier League clubs looking to adopt a 433, another better than Bowen
    Judging players off show reels, jesus christ gimme strength. I've watched him about 5 times this season just a really frustrating player, he'd get fucked around like a rag doll in the prem. Needs a few years to get a better level of play.......or an even better showreel🤭🤭🤭

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Judging players off show reels, jesus christ gimme strength. I've watched him about 5 times this season just a really frustrating player, he'd get fucked around like a rag doll in the prem. Needs a few years to get a better level of play.......or an even better showreel������
    Usually I watch a player in their league over several games, as I did Havertz and Konate before they were on anyone's radar, showreels aren't the best at all, but they can also show a lot and give you an idea of a player, whether they have a good overall game, whether they track back, whether they are good positionally and whether the positions they regularly take up and things they try or attempt from them are ones that would be beneficial to your team,

He would be good for some Prem teams, middle to bottom clubs, nothing above that, Brentford, Leicester, Leeds, Forest etc 'fucked around like a rag doll' it looks like he's the one doing that to defenders, but I doubt any would be able to meet Bilbao's valuation

Edit: I'm not even sure Potter realises we're talking about his brother not Nico Williams
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 16th April 2023 at 07:52 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Well at least Cooper pulled no punches about the penalty

It knocks me fucking sick, they have successfully normalised giving blatant wrong decisions, contrary to the laws of the game using VAR that is there to prevent such issues, and you get cunts like Keane in punditry and commentary assisting them in that saying "It's all part of the game" in typical Manc cunt fashion

The idea of VAR is to ensure the correct decisions are made as consistently as possible to the laws of the game, the laws are clear that where Maguire's arm was and where the ball struck it meant it was a nailed on pen
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Well at least Cooper pulled no punches about the penalty

It knocks me fucking sick, they have successfully normalised giving blatant wrong decisions, contrary to the laws of the game using VAR that is there to prevent such issues, and you get cunts like Keane in punditry and commentary assisting them in that saying "It's all part of the game" in typical Manc cunt fashion

The idea of VAR is to ensure the correct decisions are made as consistently as possible to the laws of the game, the laws are clear that where Maguire's arm was and where the ball struck it meant it was a nailed on pen
    Just like us away against the Arse.

Yep... and all other teams get help, unless it's the teams against the teams that are our direct rivals, and even then if it happens the other way there is defo an ulterior motive.. Honest..

I will get back to you all when I have worked out what it is.

It's so unfair... Fancy a manager moaning about a penalty not awarded to his team.. Whatever next?

I wouldnt touch Havertz with a 100ft pole. hes not mobile enough
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century