Thread: This weekends other games 15th April-16th April

This weekends other games 15th April-16th April

Villa 1-0 Newcastle 55 minutes played

Chelsea v Brighton - We want a draw

Everton v Fulham - We want a draw

Southampton - Palace - We want a Palace win

Tottenham v Bournemouth - We want a Bournemouth win or at least a draw

Wolves v Brentford - We want a Wolves win

Man City v Leicester We want a City win contradiction in terms as it is as we loathe Arteta even more than them

Sunday

West Ham v Arsenal We want a West Ham win or at least a draw

Forest v the filthy - We want a Forest win with some absolutely calamitous filthy defending seeing them fall apart yet again
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

The Villa v nNewcastle game has been a very good watch, Villa look a proper team now, far FAR better than when we beat them 3-1 (I think) earlier in the season, good pressing and work rate and good quality, Watkins a persistent danger, also Ramsey following in to pick up the pieces or for any knock downs, their left back Moreno (not Alberto) looks quality going forward at least, all our full backs could do with watching his delivery, especially putting low balls in

And boooooooooooooooooooom right as I'm typing Moreno pick a player out with a lot ball in, Watkins and he makes it 2-0 to Villa

wow villas on fire

wouldn't mind Ramsey here.. give them jones in return.... then get a couple of top lvl midfielders and sorted

Much rather have him over Ox keita Jones Milner...
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Not seen the Villa lad Moreno having to do much defending yet, but he has been QUALITY going forward, releasing his forwards with through balls, picking players out with low balls into the box as opposed to just putting it blindly into an area in those situations all our players, forwards and full backs do far FAR too much of and his aerial crossing for players to attack has been right on the money too, he's been very impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    wow villas on fire

wouldn't mind Ramsey here.. give them jones in return.... then get a couple of top lvl midfielders and sorted

Much rather have him over Ox keita Jones Milner...
    Yep I quite rate Ramsey, not overly as he's still very raw, but he definitely has a lot of potential and for me is better than and would be a better option than Jones, Ox, Keita, Milner or Elliott

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yep I quite rate Ramsey, not overly as he's still very raw, but he definitely has a lot of potential and for me is better than and would be a better option than Jones, Ox, Keita, Milner or Elliott
    yep said it a while ago, players like him we need as more "squad" those that are actually fit and run n run..... even if he's in a 3 with 2 others if they're top midfielders then that would work too.

That's what you call a good english talent, not Jones
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Booooooooooooooooom get the fuck in 3-0 Villa, Watkins again

We are going to have to get some form going before we play these or we'll get bummed, they've looked really good today, REALLY good

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Booooooooooooooooom get the fuck in 3-0 Villa, Watkins again

We are going to have to get some form going before we play these or we'll get bummed, they've looked really good today, REALLY good
    Villa are now 6 points off the CL places.
    What a turnaround for them.

I think Brighton might well beat Chelsea we probably want a Chelsea win rather than a draw, I think we have to have a real go trying to win each next game as it comes and giving it everything and at least make the Europa League (still not completely given up on Champions League ), which I think 5th and 6th currently will qualify for if the filthy were to stay in the top four

I think the winner or runner up in the FA Cup also gets a Europa League spot, and there might be one for fair play also, I think the Carabao Cup runner up used to get it if the team that won were already top four, but I think they sacked that and awarded it to the 6th place side in the league, I think the FA Cup runner up still gets the Europa slot though

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Villa are now 6 points off the CL places.
    What a turnaround for them.
    They have a group of players that suit how Emre likes to play, 4141 pressing usually I think

I know we've had our injuries this season, and I know it's unpopular to say so, but I genuinely think attempted changes to style of play, attempted designated playmaker nonsense and 2 more attacking mids (LCm and RCM) with no LCM alongside Fab in too many games, so Jurgen not getting the most out of the players we have has been a huge part of our own issues and downfall this season