Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: This weekends other games 15th April-16th April

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Not a pen, more inconsistencies
    That is a pen in any other fucking game and every fucking game I have seen the ball strike a players arm this season
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 16th April 2023 at 04:57 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Andy Madley on VAR what a fucking surprise

Still can't believe the amount of manc twats who think their shower of shite don't get preferential treatment from officials and play to a different set of rules

The filthy take a 1-0 lead after awful play by Forest and VAR having let Maguire off for what should have been a stonewall pen for handball

Forest can't sit in and let them play as they have been doing, called it early, they need to attack these twats if they're going to get anything

No other match on either or I'd turn over, this is shite from Forest, I expected Cooper to have them well up for this and to go after Maguire, but I've seen no evidence of that in the 35 minutes I've seen so far, the shit cunts

Forest are down with southampton only hope is Leicester get some wins together and replace everton lol.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Forest are already gone if this is the best Cooper can muster from them in a home game against a filthy side with a liability like Maguire at CB just having come into the side them having lost both their first choice CBs in their last game, this is pathetic from Cooper and Forest so far, the officials not being bent cunts and giving the pen might have helped them

Awoniyi misses a sitter

HT fucking spawny filthy manc twats, if we got the 3 points every time we were as poor as the filthy have been in most games they have this season because the opposition played even fucking worse and the officials were bent in our favour we'd be top of the league right now

If tehy'd have given that penalty, and Forest had scored, these soft spineless manc twats would have fallen to pieces, the fucking PGMOL need investigating for match fixing, it's getting beyond a joke now

Do folks typically watch many of their games?

I can't imagine having any sort of regular interest personally.

Fuck for this

Come of Forest