Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jota the new Keita?

Jota the new Keita?

Thoughts?

Wouldn't mind him being replaced at all in the summer, sadly I think we have to much to do already though.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Wouldn’t mind if he went to fund a RWF with goals in his stats. Salah ain’t gonna be here too much longer and only turns up one in five or six games these days, he was shocking again against Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Wouldn’t mind if he went to fund a RWF with goals in his stats. Salah ain’t gonna be here too much longer and only turns up one in five or six games these days, he was shocking again against Arsenal
    Don't see us having the money after sorting midfield, need a CB too..!

never know, 4 players at least needed, and not 16 year olds that might come good...
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

I think if we get a CB it'll be a free. Ndicka.
    I wouldn't be against selling Jota, a great grafter but his goals have all but disappeared.
    Thing is, who would you replace him with? Obvious names would cost a lot more than we'd sell him for.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I think if we get a CB it'll be a free. Ndicka.
    I think so too we should go aggressively to get a deal done for him because he is quality AND we need funds to spend elsewhere

Ndicka

Gravenberch with Thiago going the other way

Sell Jota and Fab

Get Williams for RFWD and as another option for LFWD at 45m, always incredibly handy to have a forward who can play both RFWD and LFWD and has 99 pace and bags of dribbling ability too whose goals and assists are going up each season

Get at least one more mid in, Stach at 20m as he has a release clause I believe

That might give us enough to go for MacAllister for our No6 too
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

There have been a lot of rumours that Jota may be sold to generate funds for a while now

We have Gakpo and Nunez for No9

We have Diaz, Nunez or Gakpo for LFWD

We have Mo for RFWD

We need a RFWD and as going forward Nunez and Gakpo will most likely be used at No9, and for quality in depth across all comps if that player can be an option for LFWD too that would be brilliant

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp will allow Cameroon centre back Matip leave this summer..
    (Football Insider)

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp will allow Cameroon centre back Matip leave this summer..
    (Football Insider)
    That's not a good idea at all, we need cover and competition for Virgil, Ndicka a fantastic option as he is a LCB and left footed and that gives us the potential future France CB pairing with him and Konate

Letting Matip go would leave us with Gomez as our only other RCB option, no no no no no no no no no no no no no, Gomez is the one we need shut of and to buy a new RCB next summer to replace Matip

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I think so too we should go aggressively to get a deal done for him because he is quality AND we need funds to spend elsewhere

Ndicka

Gravenberch with Thiago going the other way

Sell Jota and Fab

Get Williams for RFWD and as another option for LFWD at 45m, always incredibly handy to have a forward who can play both RFWD and LFWD and has 99 pace and bags of dribbling ability too whose goals and assists are going up each season

Get at least one more mid in, Stach at 20m as he has a release clause I believe

That might give us enough to go for MacAllister for our No6 too
    We may as well have Le Fee too who looks an absolutely cracking prospect at around 12m

So easy. Makes you wonder what our recruitment team are doing all day
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"