Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Boxing-Double Headlining Bouts

Looks like it's on. Again. Until Fury puts a spanner in the works. Again......

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Looks like it's on. Again. Until Fury puts a spanner in the works. Again......
    Let's HOPE he comes through the farcical exhibition matchup with Ngannou uninjured or that could be "the spanner."
    Otherwise this could well be a very entertaining event the general public want to see happen.

I see the Media are trying to regurgitate the addition of Wilder Vs Joshua on the Fury Vs Usyk fight in Saudhi around April.
    The main question for Boxing fans is : Will either fight actually take place ?

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    I see the Media are trying to regurgitate the addition of Wilder Vs Joshua on the Fury Vs Usyk fight in Saudhi around April.
    The main question for Boxing fans is : Will either fight actually take place ?
    At this point, no.

Who the fuck is going to pay £21.95 to watch the Fury fight at the weekend ?

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    It's really surprising,just have to look at all the people that pay to watch those Social Media influencers,the Paul brothers or KSI.People are paying big to watch them.

Myself it's a waste of my money to pay that,but i will watch it because i have 2 avenues of free streams to watch.Or i wouldn't bother.
    Last edited by fagin; 26th October 2023 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    It's really surprising,just have to look at all the people that pay to watch those Social Media influencers,the Paul brothers or KSI.People are paying big to watch them.

Myself it's a waste of my money to pay that,but i will watch it because i have 2 avenues of free streams to watch.Or i wouldn't bother.
    The "social media influencers" I can see the appeal of young people ( which is a big part what's wrong with young people !!) But Fury and the other guy is more for the fighting fans which I very much doubt they'll be interested in. Especially for such a large price.
    Free streams will get 99.9% of the revenue 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I think you'll be surprised mate. I reckon it'll do more ppvs than pretty much every title fight this year.
    It'll sell more than Usyk Dubois and that was a world title fight.
    It's been hyped to fuck and at the end of the day it's Fury. Like him or not he sells.
    The whole fights a joke but if promoters weren't ruining boxing we wouldn't have these nothing fights where non pro boxers are making a lot of money.
    I think Ngannou will be getting paid more than someone like Terence Crawford who's an undisputed champion and a legend.

This is a proper circus 🤣🤣🤣 Mad !!

You just imagine everyone of the who's who have been handsomely paid to attend.