Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: PL & Other Games 21-24th April

Don't worry the barcodes will lose away to the bitters on Thursday
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

We need the Spurs response to be to beat the filthy by the odd goal at their place midweek, before collapsing again v us at Anfield on the Sunday

Right then, come on Brighton it is then

Their players have been creating so many chances in their games they must be absolutely licking their lips at the filthy's back line of

Dalot Shaw Lindelof Bissaka

De Gea

Haaaa Concrete slab head ain't even in the squad. I checked injury table thingy and hes not injured. scared he will cause goals?? well for Brighton not his team
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Haaaa Concrete slab head ain't even in the squad. I checked injury table thingy and hes not injured. scared he will cause goals?? well for Brighton not his team
    He's suspended, don't worry he'll be back for their loss v Spurs, it would have been better for Brighton if he was playing

You just really feel this game needs a nice early goal for Brighton through an appalling error from the filthy

Free kick here to Brighton, chance for mac Allister to endear himself to our fans

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Free kick here to Brighton, chance for mac Allister to endear himself to our fans
    Oooooooooooh so fucking close

Sign him up for fucks sake, fuck Mount, we want Mac Allister, should be our top target along with Gravenberch and Ndicka

The filthy indulging in their preferred Houllier hoof ball game

That was fucking quality from Mac Allister there, threaded the ball through the eye of a needle through the lines, it's knocked back to him and plays a first time top quality ball to release their lad out wide that a filthy players just gets the slightest touch on