Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: PL & Other Games 21-24th April

Crazy he is still only 24 he seems to have been around for such a long time. Did real put in a buy back clause? Hes taylor made to replace modric for the hankerchief waving cunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Creator Supremes View Post
    I'd fancy us to win a Quadruple with Odegaard as our captain. Nearly dug them right out of a huge hole tonight but didn't have enough quality around him.
    Our much maligned midfield of Jones Fabinho and Henderson bumming him into substitution at Anfield not withstanding?

ANd him disappearing entirely after we woke up just after the half hour?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Odergaard + saka the 2022 version of gerrard and suarez....
    Nowhere near, not even close, what happened to both at Anfield after we woke up, both completely disappeared, anonymous, when playing for the title

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Hope so but you never know. Still very tight. Get a result at the Emptyhad and they are on the home straight.

You might be able to tell that I am deeply concerned about them winning it . I will be royally miffed if they do.
    Haha yeah I know you are not in favour of them winning it. Napoli are pissing Serie A though so a big party for you anyway regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Crazy he is still only 24 he seems to have been around for such a long time. Did real put in a buy back clause? Hes taylor made to replace modric for the hankerchief waving cunts.
    Not sure. Interesting point that though. I'll bet they'll be wishing they had if not. He's got that technical quality that would benefit any team.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    They are kind of bottling it to be fair
    I get that they had a lead and are losing it from a winning position. I do.

But people hold the likes of the 98/99 Man United side up as this all-conquering monolith and Arsenal only have 5 points less than that side accrued.

Man City making it that you likely have to get over 90 points to win the League isn't that great for the game and I think the points tally that Arsenal will end up with will be pretty respectable in general terms.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Haha yeah I know you are not in favour of them winning it. Napoli are pissing Serie A though so a big party for you anyway regardless.
    Yep - It’s a weird one though. because it’s all but sown up already. Feels like it might be an anti climax. Naples will go beserk regardless. I am there end of May..

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Yep - It’s a weird one though. because it’s down up already. Feels like it might be an anti climax. Naples will go beserk regardless. I am there end of May..
    AC knocking them out will have been a hard one to take as everyone had them down for the Semis and to me look the only realistic threat to City winning it.

We destroyed Arsenal at Anfield, playing them off the park after we woke up and coming back from 2-0 down as we did and all their supposed quality players going MIA, that's what broke Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Our much maligned midfield of Jones Fabinho and Henderson bumming him into substitution at Anfield not withstanding?

ANd him disappearing entirely after we woke up just after the half hour?
    He's in good company with Messi shitting out at the Anfield atmosphere in the CL semi.